[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Amie/Refresh boosts now apply online How fucked is the Meta?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1483644874429.png (515KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483644874429.png
515KB, 1280x720px
>Amie/Refresh boosts now apply online
How fucked is the Meta?
>>
Barnacles have a penis to body length ratio of 40:1. Barbaracle has a height of 1.3 metres. Barbaracle's penis is therefore 52 metres long. The meta is as fucked as you receiving Barbaracle's penis, you faggot.
>>
>>32582111
For calling someone else a faggot, you sure have devoted a lot of thought to dicks, onii-familia.
>>
most of the boosts are already like. abilities (sturdy and shed skin) so? not much difference i dont think. would make stall easier to beat
>>
File: n-no thanks.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
n-no thanks.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>32582088
It would make the game even more RNG dependent than it already is. Imagine battles coming down to the last two Pokemon on either side, where you have your opponent decisively beaten, but then their Pokemon "toughed it out so that [they] wouldn't feel sad." Is that how you'd want to lose a match?

Also, don't forget that effects like enduring and avoiding attacks (even with 100% accuracy) can "activate multiple times per turn." Fuck that shit.

I've yet to play/watch a Nuzlocke run of Sun and Moon, but I'd imagine this mechanic actually makes it rather interesting. Finally something to balance the untimely crits.
>>
It gets instantly banned the first day. Not even a suspect test.
>>
>>32582227
Ok, so all the smogonbabs get fucked in actual contests when they have Pokemon at 0 affection?
Good.
>>
>>32582111
And Barbaracle have seven, since it's stated they're actually seven individual entities bonded together
>>
>>32582262
>>32582111
whoa...
using amine/refresh on berbaracle got more awkward now
>>
>>32582313
Ha, that's nothing, did you know they're prehensile?
>>
It would be more fun for the viewers but it would suck for the players. Pokemon doesn't need more layers of RNG
>>
>>32582361
this
Thankfully Gamefreak actually realized this
>>
>>32582177
>Is that how you'd want to lose a match?
Yes, I'd prefer losing to a mechanic I know exists than losing to a damage roll that didn't kill the opponent. There's also the fact that my pokemon would also have this ability. I imagine this would add more weatherfags to the game but anything is better than stallfags.
>>
>>32582413
>Stallfags use this too
>Their Pokemon survive at one HP for like five extra turns in a row
>>
>>32582088
I wouldn't even touch VGC at all ever again.
>>
File: 2bf.jpg (14KB, 330x232px) Image search: [Google]
2bf.jpg
14KB, 330x232px
>>32582328
>>
>>32582088
Battlespot and VGC become complete ass.
Smogon metas remain unchanged because that shit would get b&.
>>
>>32582476
Fifty meter long tentacle dicks.
They could literally go all the way through
>>
>>32582413
Losing to a damage roll that didn't kill the opponent is the exact same kind of RNG mechanic, you slobbering imbecile. The difference being that a damage roll is a range that SHOULD work in your favor, while the Refresh boosts do things like negate accuracy or endure any kind of damage. Meaning your opponent could have 1 hp and you proceed to lose the match even with a 100% accuracy move and priority.
>>
>>32582490

inb4 gamefreak makes the stuff MANDATORY.
>>
>>32582679
But at the same time you could win that way too.
>>
>>32582740
Yeah, no thanks. There's already a nice balance of luck involved in Pokemon battles with accuracy and criticals. No need to shit it up more.
>>
>>32582088
other anons have already covered it, but I'll summarize; basically the same, just way more annoying
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.