[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did i fix him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (534KB, 670x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
534KB, 670x669px
Would Silvally be saved from NU hell if RKS System changed his ability to match his type (examples below)?

Water-Water Bubble
Psychic-Magic Bounce
Ghost-Levitate
Normal-Adaptability
Steel-Clear Body
Ice-Slush Rush
Grassy-Chlorophyll
Poison-Poison Point
Fairy-Friend Guard
Dragon-Multiscale
Rock-Solid Rock
Fire-Flame Body
Ground-Lightning Rod
Dark-Prankster
Bug-Tinted Lens
Fighting-Sheer Force
Electric-Static
Flying-Serene Grace
>>
>>32581355
you can't have 2 abilities at once sir
>>
none of those abilities make it that much better.
i'm sorry, it's shit
>>
Bump his fucking stats up to 110, and make his items boost STAB like the plates do
wa la
>>
>>32581383
>wa la
It's "voila" you fucking autist hang yourself.
Also Silvally isn't a fucking legendary and doesn't deserve to have a 660 BST
>>
>>32581383
>>32581388
This fucking made me kek. Seriously, how does someone be so autistic as to write it as "wa la", fuck me...
>>
>>32581382
>magic bounce
>water bubble
>adaptability
>tinted lens

all make it way better desu, those are all A+ abilities that can make mediocre mons viable
>>
>>32581355
>Normal-Adaptability

how can it have RKS and adaptability at the same time anon
>>
>>32581376
>>32581411
Let me explain this, it's similar to trace in that upon entering battle the RKS ability is overwritten by say Magic Bounce if Silvally is psychic or Water Bubble if Silvally is water, make more sense now?
>>
>>32581419
No because without RKS, its type cannot change. You're as autistic as this guy:
>>32581383
>>
>>32581388
>being this new
I'm also pretty sure Silvally is considered a sub-legendary.
>>
>>32581355
What if:
>Type null: 95, 95, 95, 95, 95, 50 (525 BST)
>Silvally: 95, 95, 95, 95, 95, 100 (575 BST)
>Memories boost moves matching their type by 20%
>Multi-attack buffed to 100 bp, runs off of the user's highest offensive stat and the target's lowest defensive stat (still counts as a physical move for counter/mirror coat purposes)
>This gives silvally's signature move an effective power of 180, counting STAB and the memory's boost, and since it uses its highest offensive stat it will always be favorable to carry regardless of a physical or special build
>Hits a key 100 speed tier, not the greatest nowadays but still able to surpass non-scarf landorus, and speedtie with things like the megazards or megacham

I don't think it'd be the best thing ever but I'd use it if it was like this. Thoughts?
>>
>>32581434
Also forgot to mention, but it gets extreme speed now. Not sure about recover but might as well.
>>
>RKS is Z-Move Compatable
>Silvally pulls a Rotom and learns a move when it changes form.
>Learns E-Speed
>Learns Recover (Not sure if this would make Type:Null the next P2)
Those are my changes, yes or no?
>>
>>32581426
Doesn't exist. There's legendaries and pseudo-legendaries. Anything that isn't these isn't.
>>
>>32581404
Usually people who write like this never read anything aside from Facebook and Reddit/4chan posts, and learn most of their vocabulary from watching television. People are uneducated as shit.
>>
>>32581465
Agreed. Especially the youth of today. For them, entertainment is just 'randomness XDDD' and loud noises.
>>
>>32581457
Don't the game files specifically refer to legends like the birds, regis, Silvally, Tapus, etc as "sub legendary"?
>>
>>32581503
Game files are not an reliable source for names from things, as they're not something players are supposed to access.
It's there entirely to make a difference in terms of game code, rather than as a canon term.
>>
>>32581509
The creator's own terms aren't canon, but made up fan terms like "psuedo legendary" are? Are you retarded?
>>
>>32581522
Because pseudo's have been consistently released across all generations and all have similar, definining characteristcs?
"Sub-legendary" means nothing. The legendary birds, regi's, lake trio have been legendary since their inception. Nothing about Silvally sets it apart from any other 2 stage mon
>>
>>32581535
>only obtainable as an in-game event after becoming champ
>can't breed
>pokédex page is green like the tapus and ultra beasts

Even if you don't agree with the term sublegendary, it is one. Just like the birds, regis, tapus, etc.
>>
>>32581420
i think he meant, that RKS system has a secondary effect that would work LIKE the abilities he mentioned
>>
>>32581864
No it isn't. What nu-Gamefreak classify as legendary means nothing. The legendary birds, regis and beasts are all classed as legendary, same with the Tapu's. "Mythical" pokemon also don't exist, they're just legendary
>>
>>32581911
>nu-Gamefreak
oh, you're retarded
carry on
>>
>>32581911
>wah wah i'm right everyone else is wrong
Commit suicune
>>
File: you.jpg (76KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
76KB, 1200x675px
>>32581934
>>32581937

>
>>
File: DAID99hUQAAh7ea.jpg (62KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
DAID99hUQAAh7ea.jpg
62KB, 960x720px
>>32581355
No, that's too complex and fucking stupid.

>Memories now give a 20% boost, exactly like Plates.
>Gains +5 in every stat.
>Better movepool.

That's it, no need for gimmicky shit that doesn't even make any sense.
>>
>>32581457
>>32581509
>>32581535
>thinking game freak cares about fan terms
>thinking game freak cares about WESTERN fan terms
>>
>>32582020
Even with the +5 stat boost in every stat, and the -ilate affect added to the moves when holding the drive it'll still not enough for Silvally to be able to hold his own against other 600 BST legends or pseudos.Lets be real here, Gamefreak will never buff his movepool to include the ever desires Espeed and Recover even if he does I think he'll still suck and be blown up in the end, the RKS Ability Buff way IMO is the best way to make him viable.It gives him enough variety in sets to be able to play as much as a versatile role as others with his BST and rank evenly among them.

(Not to mention drive takes up his item slot, this means unless he's in his normal form he won't be able to use an item AND if he is in his normal form he doesn't get the boost from your proposed RKS, it's really just not worth it.)
>>
>>32581355
>Remove disk
>RKS works when holding Z-crystal
>105 In every stat
>Learns E-speed and recover
>>
>>32581449
The new move part is impossible to implement. How do you even see it? A move is deleted whenever the item is taken away? Or is the disc unable to be taken from it as long as the move is not deleted?
>>
>>32582680
I assume it would work like this:
>No Disc Silvally has Giga Impact as its move
>Give Silvally Water Disc, Giga Impact is automatically replaced with Hydro Pump
>Take Disc away, it goes back to Giga Impact
>If Silvally doesn't already know the move that gets swapped w/ item, it will prompt and ask if you want to learn the move

>>32581355
eh. I think a better solution would be bumping it to 100 or 105 in each stat, make RKS system an item that lets you change Silvally's type from the bag(maybe make dual typings an option as well) and give Silvally Adaptability instead.
>>
>>32581535
>>32581911
What sets Solgaleo and Lunala apart from any other 3 stage mon?
What a fucking retard, just (You) and gtfo.
>>
>>32582747
Oh and buff its movepool too. E-speed, Recover, Leech Life, EQ, etc. It needs more options for special sets too, it gets BoltBeam but give it Earth Power or something for good measure too.
>>
>>32582651
I actually really like this idea.
>>
>>32582619
>Gamefreak will never buff his movepool
>instead they'll add retarded convoluted ability mechanics like I'm suggesting

Fuck off namefag
>>
File: 1494982781120.png (973KB, 927x907px) Image search: [Google]
1494982781120.png
973KB, 927x907px
>>32581509
>the games very own internal code is not a valid source
Anon are you okay? Did your mom drop you too hard?
>>
>>
>>32583743
I think he just means file names are often developer shorthand, like half the sprites for anything I ever worked one are just various swearwords and maybe a noun at the end
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.