[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dialga and Palkia hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Dialga and Palkia hate thread
>>
>>32579938
I love how they are so popluar that these threads always turn into love threads, best Legendarys <3
>>
File: hgfhghg.png (664KB, 701x420px)
hgfhghg.png
664KB, 701x420px
>>32579938
>>
>>32579951
That's a cute picture of Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina.
>>
>>32579938
I think they're fine but they suffer from being RSE box legend retreads. Also, they really jumped the fucking gun with their abilities.
>muh time control
>muh space control
>muh destroying the universe bullshit
That was such a huge jump from gen 3's shtick that it actually startled me they'd immediately go to that.
>>
>>32579960
>May I say one last bit? A long time ago, I wonder what sort of person painted this? Dialga's Roar of Time...Palkia's Spacial Rend...To the people back then, those Pokémon really must have appeared to rule over time and space. Seeing them must have shaken the people to their very core. This painting represents those feelings of awe, wonder, and everything else. It passed that memory to countless people, eventually becoming a myth...That's what I believe as a researcher of myths.
They don't really rule over space-time any more than gods fighting causes thunder. It's all old tales.
>>
>>32579955
Kirby is Palkia (he is even a living black hole) but who are the other two?
>>
>>32579960
I thought that was strange too. They created a ceiling for the power levels of legendaries. But why so early? Were they thinking they could have been the last games at the time?
>>
>>32580000
Waste of a get. Doesn't Cryus' entire plan revolve around their immense power and ability to alter reality? Maybe they don't "rule" over those aspects, but they have enough control over it to threaten the very fabric of the universe.
>>
>>32580076
>quads
>get
Also
>implying Cyrus isn't an idiot who fell for superstition
>>
File: Put_It_Down.jpg (16KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
Put_It_Down.jpg
16KB, 500x291px
>>32580094
>enough of a threat that Giratina shows up to balance a motherfucker out by dragging him into a world of antimatter
>idiot who fell for superstition
>>
I'm pretty sure Cynthia at one point tells you there was never any danger. Giratina was probably just mad its buddies were getting tortured
>>
>>32580069
Game Freak had a seriously hard time simply learning to program from the DS. They have a bad habit of long development cycles, and it appears that most of the work in Gen 4 were more on a technical, functional side than on the game's plot and visuals. To that end, they must of spent relatively little time on the plot given how much of it is simply RSE extreme.
>>
>>32580094
I assume you didn't play Platinum, since that all but confirms the power Cyrus believes they have.
>>
I want to impregnate Giratina
>>
>>32580000
Considering that they were about to detonate the universe in DPPt I'm pretty sure those folk tales have some merit behind them.
>>
>>32579960
Speaking of relation to Gen 3's trio, it always struck me as odd that they didn't bother giving Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina their own unique abilities like they did for Groudon, Kyogre, and Fug. I know gen 4 legends got moves instead, but it was kind of a shit trade off.
>>
>>32580310
A lot of legendary pokemon have that problem though.
>>
File: Primal_Dialga_art.png (39KB, 176x182px) Image search: [Google]
Primal_Dialga_art.png
39KB, 176x182px
>>32579938
These guys are pretty cool, even though they aren't my favorite box legends. I hope if we get DP remakes Dialga's primal form looks similar to the one from PMD
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.