[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen 8 speculation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Now that gen 8 is coming next year, do you think we will get new type?
>>
>>32579653
>Now that gen 8 is coming next year
[citation needed]
>>
No. But I predict there will be no new Megas or Z-Moves and instead they'll introduce new super Abilities.
>>
File: 1463854878277.png (59KB, 206x192px) Image search: [Google]
1463854878277.png
59KB, 206x192px
>>32579653
this a fake leak i saw it months ago. piss off m8
>>
Types are kind of covered. I can't really think of anything lacking.If they ever do a new type, I feel like it's going to be some kind of combination of all the types, and stick it on a legendary only, or something.
>>
>main line pokemon game
>in a home console
Keep dreaming faggots
>>
>>32579653
fuck a adding a new type, they still need to fix ice type
>>
>>32579707
Ice is fine the way it is. They just need to stop being retarded and make more Ice types that are fast and offensive like Weavile.
>>
>>32579665
I know its a fake leak, but gen 8 is really coming in 2018
https://www.destructoid.com/game-freak-hiring-for-console-game-based-on-a-globally-popular-rpg--426223.phtml
>>
>>32579653
「新しいフェークモンだ!」
laugh
>>
>>32579653
>Cosmos
>Chaos
Dissidia Pokemon when?
>>
>>32579707
>Ice now resists fairy, flying and dragon
There, now it's not complete shit
>>
Something European between Kalos and Alola to finish off the unfinished XY and SM with the legendaries.
>>
File: 1346205825579.jpg (51KB, 550x617px) Image search: [Google]
1346205825579.jpg
51KB, 550x617px
Fake leaks are fake, but seriously whenever the next gen rolls around I'd really like it if GF did away with megas and z-moves. I'd rather have normal evos and new moves than flashy gimmicks like that. Instead they should probably focus on fleshing the region out and making the other side game type of things (like contests, musicals, athlon, what have you) into something more worthwhile that actually make you play the game rather than making the pokemon themselves stupidly overpowered for the duration of one battle. Also fuck off with the hour long cutscenes and post-game consisting of catching 5 of the same ultra-beast. Actually get rid of the concept of ultra-beasts in the first place and just make more pokemon that are from another universe or something what the hell.
>tl;dr
Do the opposite of XY, ORAS, and SM.
>>
>>32580898
mamoswine is now elder god tier
>>
>>32580483
That isn't indicated here in any way.
It's more than likely a spin-off of some sort
>>
>>32579653
/vp/ fakemon are better than corocoro (?) fakemon, fampai
>>
>>32581384
Good, I always wanted to use Mamoswine without having to scarf it with a move with less than %100
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.