[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One will protect you, the rest will try to kill you. Choose wisely.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: WHATS UP EVERYBODY ITS.jpg (335KB, 490x480px) Image search: [Google]
WHATS UP EVERYBODY ITS.jpg
335KB, 490x480px
One will protect you, the rest will try to kill you.
Choose wisely.
>>
>>32579312
I think the faggot named Emile will kill me.
The rest look okay.
>>
>>32579312
Whichever team ended up being the highest leveled.
>>
4 to protect.

>5 and 6 have no badges; none of their Pokémon will listen to them
>Milotic trumps the highest number of Pokémon based on my short glance—Ice beats Venusaur, Fearow, Dragonite, Ludicolo, and Alteria pretty consistently
>Remainder of Pokémon must then get through high-defense Torterra and Clefable, as well as high-attack high-speed everything else

Unless I am misreading the situation I think this is the right choice
>>
File: at first i was like, but then.gif (4MB, 256x188px) Image search: [Google]
at first i was like, but then.gif
4MB, 256x188px
>>32579312
>gen 6&7 emile boxed his starter
LAMO
LAMO
>>
File: rufftuff07.jpg (31KB, 330x250px) Image search: [Google]
rufftuff07.jpg
31KB, 330x250px
>>32579447
Im gonna hope this is bait, but in case it isn't
>gen 6&7
only 6 trainer cards
and the last 2 cards are from Colosseum and XD respectively
>>
>>32579443
>5 and 6 have no badges; none of their Pokémon will listen to them
That only applies to traded mons
>>
anon how are the different teams of chuggaconroy appearing and fighting each other?After all they're still all need their version of Emile to give them orders since they're all his pokemon. Wouldn't that break the space time continuum?
>>
None of them, there's no team there that can fight off every other team
>>
>>32579312
4. Assuming they have the same movesets they will be stuck with weirder moves they while four had some decent attacks and physical special split
>>
>>32579312
2, with 4 coming in at a close second
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.