[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>still no dunkleosteus fossilmon one job gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: dunkleosteus.jpg (40KB, 936x352px) Image search: [Google]
dunkleosteus.jpg
40KB, 936x352px
>still no dunkleosteus fossilmon

one job gf
>>
This sort of thing is why I have thalassophobia
>>
>>32576992
literally what now
>>
>>32576992
Nigga they gone extinct since even before you started sucking cock, ie. a goddamn long time ago
>>
>>32577021
Listen, nigga, the biggest animals on earth live in the ocean (blue whales, basking sharks, giants squids, etc) and there's loads of fucked up, borderline alien shit down there. We've explored less than 5% of the ocean, so it's entirely possible that there's some prehistoric monstrosity living down there that we haven't found yet.
>>
>>32577047
Holy shit I hate this fucking meme. There is no fucking giant super monsters swimming deep in the ocean. All the shit you mentioned all ready are the best our oceans have to offer.
>>
>>32577063
Prove it there aren't. And don't say this is the same argument Christians use to justify their belief in God, because an omnipotent, omnipresence being who created everything is actually impossible, but large sea creatures have existed, and probably do still exist.
>>
>>32576983
get out dunkywrwrwr
>>
>>32577082
*tips*
>>
>>32577122
Insinuating that I'm a neckbeard doesn't disprove the existence of sea monsters.
>>
>>32577152
Deep sea maybe, but being afraid of coastal waters and your local beaches is retarded.
>>
>>32576983
Enjoy your Relicanths for now
>>
>>32577168
I'm not afraid of beaches and coasts, I never said anything like that. I do avoid them, though, but only because I don't like sand or people yelling.
>>
>>32577152
The sonar mapping of the seas does though.
>>
>>32576983
>Relicanth gets a mega evo
>it's this
Would you be ok with it?
>>
>>32576983
Looks like a relicanth evolution.

Speaking of which this is now a relicanth thread.
>>
>>32577198
This
>>32577152
Sorry dumbass but Pacific Rim is just a flick
>>
>>32577504
What the fuck is Pacific Rim?
>>
File: relicanth_by_stuffed.png (340KB, 539x646px) Image search: [Google]
relicanth_by_stuffed.png
340KB, 539x646px
post relicanth
>>
>>32578071
Fucking underaged.
>>
>>32578094
So I just googled it and I know what you're referring to, but I'm not talking about kaijus, I'm talking about dinosaurs. And the kaijus in Pacific Rim didn't even come from the ocean, they came out of an inter-dimensional rift in the ocean, right?
>>
>>32578118
Dinosaurs =/= Marine Reptiles

Anyway go back to /x/
>>
There's something alive in the ocean
>>
>>32578152
The fact that you are able to point out that 'Dinosaurs =/= Marine Reptiles' shows that you know what I mean.

Anyway, why don't you go back to /trash/?

>>32578164
No shit, Sherlock, we all agree that there is life in the ocean, it's just that these cynical fucks don't believe in marine reptiles.
>>
File: relicanth.jpg (15KB, 325x196px) Image search: [Google]
relicanth.jpg
15KB, 325x196px
>>
I want /x/faggots to leave my board.

Go jerk off to bigfoot or something.
>>
File: Ostracoderm.jpg (211KB, 1090x698px) Image search: [Google]
Ostracoderm.jpg
211KB, 1090x698px
there's to many water/rock fossils though

then again a dunkleosteus could work pretty well as a rock/fire magma fish

maybe have one of those armored jawless fish as it's prevo and have it jump from base 20 to base 130 atk on evolution
>>
>>32578181
No you dipshit, everyone accepts that there are marine reptiles. No one disputes the existence of sea snakes, sea turtles, marine iguanas and the like. What we're saying is that there isn't more marine megafauna than the one we've already discovered.
>>
>>32578234
Alright. I can understand why you would be upset with me having a discussion on /vp/ which should really belong on /x/.
Although just for the record, jacking off to Bigfoot would be a weird thing to do because he's dead.
>>
>>32578249
'marine megafauna' sounds a bit gay.
>>
>>32578259
It's proper scientific terminology. Does 'pelagic megafauna' tickle your asshole less?
>>
>>32578272
I never got why people are so desperate for finding big-ass marine reptiles and shit when literally the largest animal in our planet's history is swimming around in today's oceans
>>
>>32578272
Yes, actually. The alliteration makes them sound like something from a children's television show.

>>32578288
There's always hope (and fear) that even in the modern world there are still things to be discovered. Curiosity is human nature, so you can hardly blame us.
>>
>>32577152
It does, however, confirm your neckbearded-ness and aversion to water. I can smell you through the internet.
>>
>>32578362
Said the pot to the kettle, fellow 4chan user.
>>
>>32578342
thing is though, large animals are vastly easier to discover than small ones
even if we couldn't see the animals themselves, something larger than a blue whale would leave a massive and very obvious mark on it's ecosystem

and when it comes to the deep oceans, guaranteed we don't know even half of what's down there, but it won't be particularly large simply because of how much energy a large animal requires and how little there's of it down there.
>>
>>32577006
fear of the ocean
>>32576992
that thing's been extinct for over 300 million years, don't be a wuss.
>>
>>32578241
i imagined a rock/steel one with water absorb and high defenses, but still high attack. also, rock or steel biting move when?
>>
>>32578495
there's plenty of good rock/steel types though while the only rock/fire type we have is macargo, when rock/fire has the potential to be a very damn good STAB combo on an offensive 'mon

imagine 130+ atk, usable speed (either outright good or 70+ with shell smash) and access to a 1/2 combo for flare blitz and head smash on something with access to rock head, likely with EQ to top it off
>>
>>32578545
That would be fucking amazing. Too bad Gamefreak thinks that Rock is a defensive typing.
>>
File: TreeTrunks.png (540KB, 1062x864px) Image search: [Google]
TreeTrunks.png
540KB, 1062x864px
>sage has dunkleosteus fakemon
>is rad as fuck, can even walk on land like a fucking placoderm wolf
>but only learns a single biting move and doesn't get sage's version of strong jaw in favor of MUH EBIN ROCK HEAD HEAD SMASH

metacucks were a mistake
>>
File: Sharovipteryx.jpg (74KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
Sharovipteryx.jpg
74KB, 1024x731px
STILL no sharovypterix Pokemon
>>
>>32578737
It cant learn half of the biting moves simply by way of typing.

Crunch, Ice Fang, and Poison Fang. That's it. That's all it could reasonably learn.

You want to throw away rock head and head smash for some shit crunch?
>>
>>32578755
I think given it being based on an animal with one of the highest bite forces in the planet's history it could be given thunder fang and fire fang even if water types generally don't.

Tyrunt gets poison fang despite no other rock types getting it and rock types generally not getting poison type moves for the same reason.
>>
>>32578954
>>32578755
Addtionally, there's no reason why it can't have rock head as it's hidden ability and have strong jaw as one of the normal ones.

Bottom line, though, pokemon are given shit based on concept. Conceptually, a biting focus for a dunkleoustus pokemon is the most relevant way to go.
>>
>>32578755
Psychic Fang
>>
>>32578982
sage doesn't have gen 6 or 7 stuff
>>
>>32578954
>>32578958
It's also part dragon.

Way to conveniently miss that fucking part.
>>
>>32579461
Yeah, and?
>>
>>32579550
Dragon types always get massive movepools except Kommo-o.
>>
>>32579563
Yeah, but they generally don't just get poison moves because, they get base elemental ones, but not poison
>>
>>32579570
Unless they have jaws as a central feature.

Dragon types get massive movepools. They are reptiles. Poison Fang makes sense on a strong jaw dragon/rock type.
>>
>>32578737
>Dunkywrwr
Gotcha
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.