[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shiny stories thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: giratinashinyfuckyou.jpg (45KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
giratinashinyfuckyou.jpg
45KB, 720x960px
Stories about catching shiny pokemon, doesnt matter which game. And I mean real shiny encounters, not hacked. I just got this like 30 minutes ago. Replying Platinum because it's one of my favorites and I found this beauty on the first try. :D
>>
Make sure you use bide op
>>
File: stevethealmighty.jpg (62KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
stevethealmighty.jpg
62KB, 540x960px
>>32576093
No need, friend lol
>>
>>32576113
What ball?
>>
>>32576063
>>32576113
Nice hack.
>>
>>32576140
Master, didn't want to risk killing it. Don't really care desu, once I beat the game I'm transferring my stuff all the way to Moon
>>32576157
>Not knowing that legendary pokemon can be shiny in gen 4
>>
>>32576187
lol it changed t-b-h to desu
>>
What nature, nigger?
>>
>>32576187
That's not why I called it a hack. Anyway, I'll say it again: nice hack.
>>
>>32576198
Hasty, unfortunately :/
>>32576200
There's always disbelievers, you can believe what you want. At least I know that it's real because it just happened :)
>>
I once ran into a shiny pidgey in Crystal before I received the Poké Balls, it was a sad day...
>>
>>32576212
Damn bro I know that feel :( It happened to me with the Zigzagoon that attacked Birch.
>>
I've been lucky enough to run into quite a few shinies in my 18 years of playing Pokemon
>Wurmple Back in Ruby
>Tentacrule in the Same Ruby first caught shiny
>Budew in Diamond
>Shiny Kingler in White
>Shiny Twailow in OR
>Shiny Magikarp in OR
>Shiny Caterpie in OR
>Shiny Eevee in X
>Shiny Skarmory in Sun
>Shiny Ponyta in Sun
Ive gotten alot of shinies over the years and sadly all the ones from gen 4 back got erased by a fuck head who im no longer friends with
>>
>>32576063
> Go Booger

Lmao, who'd you name Booger?
>>
>emojis
Fuck off. This is an image board.
>>
>>32576223
Oh Yeah I keep forgetting this a shiny togetic that I got when breeding for a living Pokedex since shiny togetic has a very small difference in its look
>>
>>32576113
Congrats, OP. Ran into a shiny Mewtwo first try in a playthrough of SS. Mewtwo is my favorite pokemon, I was beside myself. Eventually caught that fucker in a moon ball.
>>
I was breeding for Grubbins with the right IVs and my 53rd egg was not only shiny but had the right IVs. Same with Exeggcute, except I was breeding for the nature as well and my 25th egg was a shiny with the right nature and IVs. Shiny Vikavolt looks fucking cool.
>>
File: IMG_8381.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8381.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>32576224
Toxicroak, this is my current team.
>>32576227
Shut up I do what I want
>>32576230
That's awesome, congrats! Giratina is my favorite legendary, Deoxys is close second.
>>
>>32576063
I got a 4IV shiny Talonflame from the wondertrade in Y, disappointed they nerfed it this gen since it was nice to have a legit shiny that was actually usable competitively.
>>
>>32576063
>:D
Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>32576196
Holy shit can this faggot get any more new?
>nu-4chan will tolerate this
>>
>>32576282
Killjoy
>>
File: IMG_1515.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1515.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>32576063
Just a week ago I was fucking around in platinum for the sake of fucking around when my last repel wore off and I was praying I wouldn't encounter anything, this little shit showed up on the second to last grass patch.
>>
>>32576187
I don't blame you at all, I got a shiny Zubat (now a Crobat) in a masterball because of that.
>>
>>32576063
I entered the code on the gameshark, turn on my gameboy color, and all of the Pokémon that appear were shiny
>>
My first shiny encounter was a shiny oddish in the safari park. I was lucky that it didn't run away, because i didn't have any pokeblocks
>>
>>32576486
ayyy
>>
>Played since Crystal, no shinies up to this point (X had just been released)
>Watch some video of a guy find a shiny Absol in X
>Make a comment bitching about how I had never found a shiny
>find a shiny Drifloon within 5 minutes of making that comment

Still have that bad boy as a shiny Drifblim. Also caught a shiny Quagsire, Machop and Magikarp since (the last 2 at 1/8192 odds)
>>
My only shiny that I ever found in-game was a Pidgey in Leaf Green, shortly before HGSS came out.

It was on Route 1, before I got Oak's Parcel.

Much swearing was to be had.
>>
>Catch shiny wingull in green pokeball from episode 1 of ashanime
>wake up
I'm gonna catch that fucking shiny wingull in green ball and name it dream
>>
I always have shit luck when it comes to shinies. My first was a shiny Magikarp in Diamond, then my second was a goddamn Bidoof in Platinum. Though, I did have a really good shiny Yanmega back in Platinum too, but the game got stolen.

My friend's first shiny was a Latios back in RSE. I always envied him.
>>
>>32576223
Me too, but I'm really unlucky with them. I've caught them all but...
(they were all random)
>Shiny Tentacool in SS
>Shiny Marrep in HG
>Shiny Venipede in white
>Shiny Joltik in white
>Shiny Wingull in Platinum
>Shiny Gulpin in Y
>(another) Shiny Wingull in Sun
>Shiny Cottonee in Sun
>Shiny Raticate in Sun
>Shiny Togedemaru in Sun

My Pokémon X ended up having a save glitch (similar to the Lumiose one but in some other random house) and I lost Joltik, Scolipede, and Tentacool. Later, I had someone carry my Pokémon to send to my other game (there was no bank) and they stole my Wingull and Cottonee...
>>
>>32576063
If I recall, if only gotten about 5 shinies since Diamond.
> Shiny Bronzor under cycling road in Diamond
> Shiny Psyduck in my replay through Platinum in one of the lakes
> Shiny Ponyta in Y in Friend Safari, trying to look for Shiny Delphox
> Shiny Bounsweet via SOS chain in Moon
> Just last week got a Shiny Type: Null after 8 days of soft resets

Truly RNG is a bitch, but nice catch OP
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.