[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>water types get a recovery move How does this change the meta?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (269KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 1024x724px
>water types get a recovery move
How does this change the meta?
>>
So many water tanks have Recovery already like Milotic and Toxapex, what would be the difference? EVERY SINGLE water would get it?
>>
they already do. It's called Recover.
>>
>>32571168
>image of all the genwun water types
>random articuno for no reason
>>
>>32571175
>>32571176
You guys are retarded the whole point of giving water types recovery is for the bulky ones without recover. Like araquinid and vaporeon.
>>
>>32571196
If experience is something to go by, some kids used to think it was water/flying.

Anyways if water types that don't get recover are given a recovery move, those water types get better. There's not much else that will really happen to the meta, water is already quite present.
>>
>>32571168
Depends from which ones get the new recovery move. They made a Ground type recovery move but only gave it to one mon, for example.
>>
>>32571204
Vaporeon already gets wish
>>
>>32571196
Well it's also every genwun ice type (apart from Jynx)
>>
>>32571631

So it's not every ice type
>>
File: 250px-245Suicune.png (70KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-245Suicune.png
70KB, 250x250px
I'M BACK BITCHES
>>
and aqua ring?
>>
>>32571204
If GF wanted them to have recovery they would just give them Recover.
>>
>>32571664
is still completely unusable
>>
>>32571681
I wouldn't say that, its more of the case of poor reliably with large reward. If you use Aqua Ring while holding a Big Root, you get allot more healing than Lefties.
>>
Water becomes even more broken
>>
>>32571820
problem is that
1 you need to actually use the move for the healing to start negating an important part of the leftover healing (healing entry hazards and healing ontop of a recover the next turn)
2 if you switch out for any reason you lose the buff
3 it takes up a precious moveslot

it's not a proper replacement for leftovers and it most certainly is not a proper replacement for recover or even rest

ingrain has the same problem and the only reason it was ever used was on BP chains for it's side effect making said chain immune to whirlwind and roar
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.