[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: pokemon_sun_moon_online.jpg (110KB, 1494x701px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sun_moon_online.jpg
110KB, 1494x701px
They are fucking useless now, every update kills them.
>>
>>32567360
I miss browsing battle videos, it was really convenient and was one of many things that made gen 4 comfy
>>
>>32567817
Too bad gen 4 was still the worst generation.
>>
>>32567832
>worst
>when it has two of the best installments in the series
nice try
>>
>>32567888
Do you mean two of the worst? Because no gen 4 game is even passable. Universally awful region design, unplayable game speed, terrible Pokemon distribution, ugly art style, bland music.

But then I'm probably talking to a kid who grew up with those as his first Pokemon games so I guess I should cut you some slack.
>>
>>32567902
In what way does platinum have bad pokemon distribution?
>>
File: 1247035470282.jpg (31KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1247035470282.jpg
31KB, 500x360px
>>32567902
>this person likes these games
>therefore those games must've been his first

Trying way too hard to fit in there, buddy. Maybe lurk 4chan a little more and cut back on the autism.
>>
>>32567817
I miss Gen 5 Pokecheck, where you could type in a battle video code and see it rendered in Showdown and see all of each player's moves, EV spreads etc.
I'm disappointed nobody's done that for Gen 6 or Gen 7.
>>
>>32567360
Just do what I do and record them on your Capture Card 3DS before updating.
>>
>>32568055
>Everybody has a capture card
>>
There won't be any more updates that kill battle videos unless more battle glitches are found
>>
>>32567817
You could do the same in Gen 5, it was really WAY better than browsing videos by codes (and many of them must be activated by the user, not uploaded).
>>
>>32567902
GTFO, dumb fag.
>>
>>32567832
Disappointing in graphics? Yes. Bad overall? No, only Diamond and Pearl are bad. Platinum is one of the best third version in the series (only beaten by B2W2).

HeartGold and SoulSilver are STILL the best remakes because in ORAS they only wanted to grab money, also HeartGold and SoulSilver had the GB Sounds that made the game changed the music to 8-bits, even for musics that didn't have 8-bits, unlike ORAS you can capture almost 80% of the National Dex thanks to the combination of Hoenn and Sinnoh Sounds, Bug-Catchibg Contest, Headbutting Trees, Johto's Safari Zone, and Pokéwalker Routes. Also in HeartGold and SoulSilver you can rematch Gym Leaders and Battle in the Battle Frontier, something simple and yet important that ORAS lacks.
>>
>>32567902
You know, I thought the same, but after some time I found out that to be a good game it doesn't need good graphics, or good music, or to be in the best console, look at games like Super Mario 64, Pokémon GSC, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Earthbound Zero or Origins, Pokémon EoS, TLoZ: a Link to the Past, etc., most of them were released in consoles with bad graphics or had bad sprites (I'm looking to you Earthbound Zero and Link to the Past), and the others had bland music (Super Metroid and F-Zero GX) yet they became good games because of how fun they were.
>>
>>32567360
They are fucking useless ever since GameFreak removed the search function from the Battle Recorder and offered no good sharing function as an alternative

I ain't gonna type a 16 letter long code every time i want to watch a battle
>>
File: buzzwole.png (471KB, 1100x1142px) Image search: [Google]
buzzwole.png
471KB, 1100x1142px
>>32567902
>bland music
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.