[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

magikarp jump actual ipa edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: magikarpjump[1].jpg (12KB, 144x200px) Image search: [Google]
magikarpjump[1].jpg
12KB, 144x200px
Game is out now in Italy, international releases soon
Ipa file:https://www.mediafire.com/?wejf8v39zee71oh
http://nintendoeverything.com/magikarp-jump-starting-to-launch-on-ios-out-now-in-italy/

>What kind of game is it?
>With simple controls, training generations of Magikarp is for everyone! Touch the food that appears on the screen to feed your Magikarp, foul or training to increase his jumping power! It’s easy, and each generation grows faster than the previous!

>Find different Magikarp to show to your friends!
>In this app you can draw several Magikarp with unusual motifs such as tricolor or polka dots! When you meet a rare Magikarp, show it to your friends via social media!

>Pikachu, Piplup and other Pokémon help you!
>Some famous Pokémon may appear to help your Magikarp to grow. Play and discover with whom you can befriend Pokémon!

>Spice up your aquarium with the decorations!
>Give a personal touch to the tub where train Magikarp. Create the aquarium of your dreams and, at the same time, helps Magikarp to grow faster!
>>
Why Italy first?
>>
>>32567583
Because Italians are practically Magikarp
>>
saw this on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiGvoQwmm2s
>>
>>32567583
Because we never got the shiny Yveltal/Xerneas event.
>>
>>32566803
Why the fuck is Zard, of all Pokemon, there? Did they really want to suck it off that much?
>>
>>32567583
Basically because we get nothing at all when there is an important or cool pokemon event in general.
>>
File: 1429400245799.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1429400245799.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>32568606
Well you got Masuda and his "Haha I don't know"
>>
don't post this again until it is out in a first world country no, the US is not one ok thanks
>>
It would be nice to see a sort of hardcore mode where if you lose a match, you have to start all over again from the first league.

This also means when your fully matured Magikarp is going for its last few battles, and you lose to the next one instead of retreating, you'll have to start over.
>>
>>32567760
Just wait until I reach level 20 you fucking American Trubbish
>>
>>32568920
>implying all countries aren't shit at this point
>>
>>32568727
Why do Japs always have bad teeth?

It's a first world country and a top tier economy, the fuck is going on with their dentistry?
>>
>>32569143
That's pretty much how it is
>>
>>32569528
A lot of them don't care as much. Most of the world doesn't.

And of course, they aren't going to be perfect. Most in burgerland have okay teeth, but in turn they're fat and the majority of them have smoked weed. Compared to that, the teeth are a minor issue. So basically, they've got their priorities straight.
>>
File: IMG_1863.jpg (26KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1863.jpg
26KB, 500x414px
Is there a fucking way to get high exp from the training or is it totally random?
Serebii says you have to tap rythmically, but it seems random to me.
>>
>>32566803

so we got a pokemon that comes in a shit ton of different colors

when are they gonna expand this to the actual games/more pokemon
>>
>>32566803
>iOS only
a shit
>>
>>32569823
Holly shit they made variations a thing (as if it wasn't a thing in nature already). Who remembers that old meme from a time back ?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.