[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's my birthday /vp/, and it kinda sucks At the airport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

It's my birthday /vp/, and it kinda sucks
At the airport and found out gba4ios was revoked by Apple so I'll be bored on the flight
My saves were backed up through dropbox so it wasn't a total loss

Just wondering if there are emulator alternatives to gba4ios and I won't have to worry about this happening again
Mostly playing GameBoy games, not so much advance

Any help /vp/?
>>
>>32564370
Get an android.
>>
Get a Switch.
>>
>>32564370
>Apple
Stop being a normie faggot and get an Android. Best decision I ever made. And I don't even play the emulators.
>>
Download Love Live: School idol festival. Trust me you won't be bored.
>>
>>32564412
>>32564422
I'm a poor fag. It's an old iPhone 5.
I'd love to go buy an Android but it isn't in the cards right now
>>
>>32564436
Happy Birthday OP
>>
>>32564412
>>32564422
>shitdroids
fucking disgusting faggots
>>
can't you faggot just change the date and get it running again or some shit?
>>
>>32564436
You can grab something like a samsung galaxy s4 for about 50-100 bucks depending on where you buy it
>>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OP!!!!

Your friends here at /vp/ all wish you a happy and healthy new year in life!
>>
>>32564370
>>32564412
>>32564422
>>32564428
>>32564436
>>32564586
>>32564999
>playing games on a phone
Stop being retarded.
>>
You can literally lease a new phone now for free.
>>
>>32565025
A phone is easier to carry around than a gameboy color
>>
Just bring 3ds dumbass

You know it's portable right?
>>
>>32565224
Haven't hacked my 3DS
Too afraid to brick it
>>
>>32565213
see >>32565224

>>32565238
You have to specifically ignore the instructions to brick.
>>
>>32564370
Jailbreak your iphone then just download provenance off cydia or any emulator that plays gbc games
>>
>>32565261
You'd be stupid to think a 3DS is close to the same size as an iPhone 5
Plus, I don't want to carry a phone and a 3DS
Especially when I'm just trying to play Crystal
>>
>>32565329
My 3ds fits in my pocket perfectly
>>
>>32565329
>playing games
>on a phone
You're just retarded.
>>
>>32565340
again...I don't want to be carrying around my phone AND a 3DS when a phone is all I need
My 3DS sticks out of my pockets slightly, and I still have a phone, wallet, and keys to worry about
On top of that I don't want to go through the process of hacking my old 3DS
>>
>>32565365
>when a phone is all I need
kek

Also, get a bag, retard.
>>
>>32565359
Yeah, because every person who has an emulator on their phone, be it Android or iPhone, is retarded

I'd much rather carry around an emulator with Pokemon Crystal than a 3DS playing Sun and Moon
>>
>>32565378
>because every person who has an emulator on their phone, be it Android or iPhone, is retarded
That's exactly the case, yes.

>I'd much rather carry around an emulator with Pokemon Crystal than a 3DS playing Sun and Moon
Go ahead and run Pokémon Crystal on your 3DS then, you're the only one preventing yourself to do so.
>>
>>32565383
see >>32565365
>>
>>32565365
Fucking wear a back pack you lazy ass
>>
>>32565383
why are they retarded
>>
>>32565396
So what you're saying is you'd rather have a shitty experience instead of getting a pair of pants with proper pockets? You're a fucking idiot, seriously.
>>
>>32565411
I have proper pants with proper pockets.
Sorry I'm an adult who doesn't want to carry around a 3DS looking like a fucking idiot all day long
Adults wear pants that aren't meant to carry gaming devices
Secondly, as I said in the original post, I've been playing on an emulator. Never had a shitty experience. It runs full speed, load up whenever I want, save whenever I want, and I can charge in my car

The original post was about looking for an emulator
You won't convince me to start carrying a 3DS with me all day like a man child. So if you aren't going to help, then leave. Stop replying.

Given the choice between playing an emulator on a phone and carrying a 3DS and looking like an idiot in public, I'm going to choose the phone. I have self respect, care about my appearance.

Sorry you haven't had good experiences with emulators, and I wish I didn't have standards to worry about like you so maybe I could carry a 3DS around as a full grown adult.
>>
>>32565562
This anon didn't miss the "I don't want to be judged by other adults" seminar. Good for you.
>>
>>32564370
No one cares. Fuck off to >>>/r9k/.
>>
>>32565562
>I have proper pants with proper pockets.
You clearly don't if you can't fit a 3DS in them.

>Sorry I'm an adult who doesn't want to carry around a 3DS looking like a fucking idiot all day long
No, you're not you're not. You're a retarded faggot who wants to play games for little children. On a phone.
>>
>>32565562
>You won't convince me to start carrying a 3DS with me all day like a man child.
>and yet, he still plays Pokémon
kek

>Sorry you haven't had good experiences with emulators
I love how you clearly have no idea what an emulator is, believing the 3DS doesn't need an emulator to play GB games.
>>
>>32565562
This is actually my problem with the Switch, the pockets thing, but a non XL 3DS/N3DS is a perfect fit and I even take mine on business trips.
>>
>>32565562
Your still a man child if you play Pokemon sooooo
>>
File: 1494895465223.jpg (65KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494895465223.jpg
65KB, 1520x1080px
>>32565562
>I have proper pants with proper pockets.
>Adults wear pants that aren't meant to carry gaming devices
How are they proper pockets if they can't hold anything?
Also why can't you get a travel bag or something?
>You won't convince me to start carrying a 3DS with me all day like a man child
Oh yeah, it really matters what those people you're never going to see again think about you.
Also you're playing Pokémon either way
>Sorry you haven't had good experiences with emulators
Emulators are great. Phone emulators are shit. Why would you use shitty virtual touchscreen buttons when you could have real ones?
Sure you could get one of those bluetooth controllers but those take up more space than a 3DS or a Vita.
Also iOS is even worse for emulators than Android because it's a closed ecosystem.
>I have self respect, care about my appearance.
So wear nice clothes and brush your hair. Fiddling with a slightly different shaped device isn't going to do anything for your appearance.
>On top of that I don't want to go through the process of hacking my old 3DS
I would tell you that you need to literally be retarded to brick these days but based on your posts you actually are retarded.
Happy birthday I guess
>>
>namefag
>lainposting
Stop
>>
>fatasses with sausage fingers ITT are literally incapable of using a touch screen to play something as simple as Pokémon
Pretty funny thread, OP.
>>
>>32565727
It occurs to me there are enough people in this thread to actually walk him through hacking his 3DS to boot.

Speaking from experience? GB emulators are so much better on my O3DS than my phone. No reason to go back.
>>
>>32565727
You sound like a cool guy.
>>
>>32565941
Lainposters usually make the best posts. This isn't an exception.
>>
>>32565969
Just because it's possible doesn't mean it's convenient. You could play wearing mittens or with your tongue if you wanted. But fingers would still be superior, just as real buttons are superior to virtual buttons.
>>32565974
He doesn't really deserve it but we can try.

OP, is your 3DS still on 11.3?
>>
>>32564436
>poorfag
>going on a flight
>>
>>32566370
Wouldn't it be better to wait for a while so that we can use the new superior method?
>>
>>32566497
no, you're stupid
>>
>>32566563
What? I'm referring to the new exploit in case it wasn't clear
>>
>>32566575
oh wait I misunderstood my b

it looks like it's out now so he can do that, idk anything about sighax though, can someone else walk my dude through this?
>>
>>32564370
Get a GB, simple as that.
>>
Bump for OP, apparently sighax only takes like 15 minutes so he really has no excuse.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.