[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this is objectively the best Pokemon movie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: MS003.png (862KB, 580x863px) Image search: [Google]
MS003.png
862KB, 580x863px
Reminder that this is objectively the best Pokemon movie.
>>
No.
>>
>>32562920

palkia dialga giratina arceus saga is the best, plus probably upcoming shit,

volcanion movie is good [wasted potential]

first 5th movies were mediocre, even lucario one is better
>>
I like Power of One and Destiny Deoxys more
>>
No, Pokemon anime is garbage
>>
I think the first 3 movies are the best, based on story, music, animation, etc. Those early movies make their featured Pokemon look majestic as fuck, and they all had their moments of good dialogue and story elements. I miss old Pokemon movies.
>>
Destiny Deoxys is the best

Pokemon hero's was more sad the first movie

The rise of darkai had best action

Those 3 are better than the first 3 movies.

Also Lucario mew film was good
>>
>>32562920
>Brock jobbing
>Misty jobbing
Yea it was legit
>>
>>32563058
The lucario and mew shits all over the first 3 movie stories
>>
I love Heroes, but I didn't like the Deoxys movie that much. It has been a decade since I've seen it, though, so I should probably give it a rewatch. I've never seen the Darkrai movie, or the Manaphy movie, for some reason.
>>
>>32562920
For once I can agree with OP. And I don't even like the anime.
>>
>>32562920
>objectively
When is this meme going to die?
>>
This is by far the best Pokemon movie.
>>
>tfw you're the only one who likes 4Ever

I just have a huge fetish for heavy-handed environmentalist animated movies because they almost always have exceedingly lush depictions of nature.
>>
>>32563110
Yeah, "objectively best" just ends up meaning "favorite", it's dumb
>>
>>32563110
It will end when Subjectivityfags finally learn to fuck off from this board forever.
>>
File: Molly_Hale_Flaaffy.png (3MB, 1750x941px) Image search: [Google]
Molly_Hale_Flaaffy.png
3MB, 1750x941px
The reason why is the best
>>
>>32563121
It looks very nice. Problem is that it's the first of the long string of 'meh' movies, it was the first one to rip off Mewtwo Strikes Back's death fake-out and it replaced the GS Ball in the anime, which never got resolved as a result.
>>
>>32563089
>Ash needs to befriend a stubborn pokemon episode

No.
>>
File: Victini Movies.jpg (149KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Victini Movies.jpg
149KB, 1440x1080px
>make two movies
>both basically the same
>advertise kid characters as being exclusive to each film (girl in Black, boy in White)
>both are in both and don't contribute to either

Why was this allowed?
>>
>>32563089
The only good thing about the Lucario movie is the scene with the pokemon armies, and it's a fucking flashback.
>>
I still get "To know the Unown" stuck in my head occasionally, I loved that shit as a kid despite how corny it comes across now.
>>
>>32562920

I liked the Pichu short in the beginning.
>>
>>32563171
It's a good song on its own.
>>
>>32562920
I wouldn't say THE best, but it's one of the best.
That one, movie 2, the DP trilogy and the Volcanion movie are the best movies imo.
>>
Anyone likes the Jirachi movie here??
I love it.
And yeah, the third movie with it's Freud psicology is pretty deep.
All pokémon movies in japanese are for me pretty good.
>>
File: 1460246897954.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460246897954.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
Rate my wife.
>>
>>32562920
Reminder that Entei is objectively the best Pokemon legend.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.