[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone still playing SM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1481669628824.jpg (291KB, 509x691px) Image search: [Google]
1481669628824.jpg
291KB, 509x691px
The last main series pokemon game I played regularly (~twice a week) was Y. Exploring the Mirage Spots in AS was a sore, probably the lack of charm in the region looking back. I sometimes open up S to get some money/FC for the few clothes I have yet to buy, but nothing else really. I've lately felt like I'd be up to getting the Tree stamps though, considering I had time to get the camera one.
>>
I haven't started.
But I will.
One day.
>>
>>32561000
You should. They're still good games, it's just that ever since gen 5 it seems GF has abandoned the "classic" pokemon formula and it's kind been a range of hit or miss (except the post game no matter what people say).
>>
I've been playing nearly every day since it came out. I don't know why though, I thought I'd get bored of it by now. Lately I've just been doing battle royals, they're pretty fun once you get over the AI bullshit.
>>
You can find me rocking an Extreme Evoboost team in Free Battle Doubles. I usually play at least a couple of matches a day and cuck common VGC try-hard teams.
>>
>>32560991
I haven't even started SM, been too busy with school shit. This summer I'll finally have time, however, I'm worried that once I get started most other people will have quit.
>>
I want to replay it, this time in Moon, but don't know what to do for a playthrough.
>>
>>32561811
most people have already quit
>>
File: 1480492137685.png (158KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1480492137685.png
158KB, 379x440px
>>32560991
Just finished my third run last week.
I'm not the type to play postgame facilities, but I did play the Tree almost everyday for the first 2 months. Simply because I think it was the best Tower clone yet. During those 2 months, I also took care of all the mini quests and everything I could in SM, and stopped playing after that.

Now, I just open the game when there's a Mega Stone to collect or if I feel like battling online a bit. That's it.
>>
I did everything before pokebank released for SM. I got tired of the games. I just turn on the game for the megastones giveaway and the global games. And still have to get some stamps and rebattle some trainers.
>>
I just bought Sun last week and I'm already bored. As soon as I finish completing my living dex I'm probably gonna drop it.

Also side note, version dependent clothing? It's funny how the seemingly smallest, inconsequential, decisions on their part make the games so frustrating.
>>
I stopped playing it for a month or so and then got bored and decided to finish all the post-game shit (never got the "SM has no postgame meme").

I just finished the UB quest, getting every TM, and getting every plate. I'm currently working on grinding BP on the Battle Tree so I can get all the items. There's a lot and I don't know how I'm ever going to get all of them. I also have some shit like the eevee quest, the cosmog quest, the apricorn ball quest, and the biggest project which is the pokedex.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.