[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you get mad when they draw your waifu like a bitch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1494972189855.jpg (318KB, 1200x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1494972189855.jpg
318KB, 1200x1125px
Do you get mad when they draw your waifu like a bitch?
>>
>>32558922
No, because Serperior acting like a smug bitch makes my dick diamonds.
>>
>>32559028
Just out of interest, why? I won't judge you.
>>
File: IMG_5730.png (945KB, 1280x1031px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5730.png
945KB, 1280x1031px
>>32558922
No because one artist draws her flawlessly
>>
There is only one piece of art of my waifu because my waifu is the specific Pokemon in my game and that piece is perfect
>>
>>32559050
I just find that personality type attractive. I'd want her to dom me, only for me to take control halfway through and put her in her place.
>>
>>32559076
I can imagine you trying to do this in real life, right, you've got a big snake on your bed and you're trying to find its vagina, but its constricting you and shit, so you try and put 'her' in 'her' place and get your dick bitten off by the snake.
I mean I don't even understand the snake fetish. It's just a long piece of scaled meat, what the hell would you actually do with it in the bedroom? How would it 'dom' you without arms, or even the mental capacity to know that it's 'dom'ing you? As I said in my little fanfic, it would probably just eat you before you could take control halfway through. But then again, maybe you have a vore fetish too.
>>
>>32559155
Yeah it feels gross and disgusting
>>
>>32559155
you're confusing fantasy with reality lad.
>>
>>32559219
The mental image of a Bear Grills, nature survivalist sort of guy trying to fuck a snake is funnier than your sexual fantasies, though.
>>
>>32559219
This. You're assuming the snake in question doesn't have humanlike intelligence like a pokemon would.
>>
File: prod_8896354217.jpg (61KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
prod_8896354217.jpg
61KB, 1000x1000px
>have fetish for vivid expressions and smiling
>most art of husbando is phlegmatic and serious
>>
File: school shooter owl.png (295KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
school shooter owl.png
295KB, 800x634px
>have waifu
>look for art
>hair and/or uncanny valley levels human face
>mfw

I don't even mind off-model art to some extent, but that shit is inexcusable.
>>
>>32559288
who's your waifu?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.