[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw Misty and Brock are still retconned out from Existence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: [laughs].png (448KB, 1033x544px) Image search: [Google]
[laughs].png
448KB, 1033x544px
>mfw Misty and Brock are still retconned out from Existence

Thank you Movie 20
>>
>>32557553

The new girl ain't that cute but at least she's not Misty.
>>
>>32557553
Definitely the best movie :^)
>>
>>32557609
She has a secret though right, at least she's kinda interesting
>>
>>32557553
You should probably wait until the movie comes out before you act so glib, anon.

You won't live it down if you end up getting BTFO.
>>
>>32557553
X/Y and S/M are in a different universe compared to the first timeline, this isn't new faggot
>>
>>32557553

They will still exist as gym leaders, Ash just won't travel with them
>>
>>32557553
ITT: underage who hate characters they didn't grow up with.
>>
>>32557553
Can't have the original girl rising in popularity again, especially after the kiss.
>>
>>32558277

The kiss is what sealed Serena's fate though and ensured that she will never ever return
>>
>>32558298
Doesn't matter if Serena returns or not. Serenafags are a big part of the fandom, and Misty being near Ash won't be good for business now. There are less people who will watch the movie for Misty, compared to people who will avoid the movie because of Misty.
>>
File: 1493952923819.jpg (23KB, 225x228px) Image search: [Google]
1493952923819.jpg
23KB, 225x228px
>>32558313
>There are less people who will watch the movie for Misty, compared to people who will avoid the movie because of Misty.
>Serenafags actually believe this
75% of the fandom either doesn't know or doesn't care about anybody after Misty and Brock. Serena is a literally who compared to Misty to everybody outside of the spergs who still bother with the anime.
>>
>>32558313

Nobody cares about Misty in Japan.

>>32558368

75% of a market that doesn't matter in the slightest.

Seriously, Japan doesn't care about Misty and Serena isn't that big of a deal either. Only retards care this much about shipping.

People will watch this merely because it is Pokémon, the fact that some idiots in the West remember Misty with nostalgia Googles for a made up ship that didn't exist at all in Japan doesn't matter for the movie, the Anime or any part of the franchise.
>>
>>32557701
Wrong.
>>
>>32558238
More like someone who watched all of OS and Johto and noticed how useless and boring she was.

No seriously Misty was a rotting corpse that was dragged for way to many regions.

I'm not blinded by nostalgia, she fucking sucked.
>>
File: 1493504723729.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493504723729.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
>the year two-thousand and seventeen
>STILL caring about the anime
>>
Not so sure about Brock, but I bet Ash battles Misty so they can advertise Primarina.. The first movies of the last three generations have had their generation starters' final evolutions shown in some way; his rival has Incineroar, we know he battles Erika at some point so it's possible she could use Decidueye (why else would they even show her really? She's arguably the least remembered Kanto gym leader), which would leave only Primarina which would go to the obvious person.
>>
>>32557553
good desu, the pokemon franchise has been bogged down too long with nostalgia for genwun and people really need to let it go
>>
>>32558447
replace anime with incineroar
>>
File: incineroar.png (570KB, 1980x1580px) Image search: [Google]
incineroar.png
570KB, 1980x1580px
>tfw incineroar is our shill

Thank you Movie 20
>>
>>32559248
Why?
>>
>>32558452
That would be awesome, but I'm kind of expecting Primarina to be left out as usual, maybe Decidueye too. I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>32559302
our money are lost
>>
>>32558452
>man-hating feminazi
>not remembered
>>
>>32558452
So wait, Ash can retroactively earn his Rainbow Badge after nearly 20 years? good shit.
>>
>>32558419
>Seriously, Japan doesn't care about Serena isn't that big of a deal either.
Yes, she was only the most popular thing to come out of Generation 6, and arguably more popular than anything from Gen 5 and 6 combined. She had only outdone the games in terms of popularity.
It's clear no one cares about her.

Anon, not every retarded thing you want to believe is true.
>>
>>32558440
they were friends, it felt like a real group of friends with strengths and weaknesses
>>
>>32557553
Good. Fuck Misty. All you nostalgia-blinded fags should get retconned out of existence along with her.
>>
>>32562750
For a group of friends Misty sure was the boring one.

Lusten bro, lose the nostalgia googles, she was a two not character that dragged on for way too long to be interesting, it was the best move to replace her and never look back.
>>
>>32561338
She isn't that much of a big deal outside of shipping, Serena was quickly left behind for such type of character, she was almost as popular as Dawn in her prime, I'll concede that.

Misty was and is a total nobody in Japan, people just didn't like her over there.
>>
File: 1479928834359.png (38KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479928834359.png
38KB, 633x758px
>>32557553
>>
>>32563456
Nice try Scott.
>>
They felt that there was nothing more they could do with Misty, and I can't blame them, seeing how useless she was in Johto

Takeshi Shudo said they had to decide whether to drop Misty or the Team Rocket trio, so they obviously chose Misty.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.