[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on this board right now that only play pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: [gay silence].jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
[gay silence].jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>there are people on this board right now that only play pokemon
>>
I play RO as well.
>>
There are no other good games.
>>
>>32557031
And only watch the ashnime
>>
>>32557031
Nothing else released recently is worth playing
>>
>>32557040
Because you didn't look for longer than two seconds.

>>32557067
Who said that they have to have been released recently? Play fucking Castlevania: Symphony of the Night or Mother 3.
>>
>>32557031
if i had the time i'd play osrs desu
i wish i could become a neet
>>
I don't like video games aside from Pokemon. Every handheld I have has only been for Pokemon.
>>
>>32557067
autism
>>
>>32557031
Fuck off fag.
>>
>>32558390
This.
The only other thing I liked playing was Super Mario and even then, I never bothered buying a game.
>>
Me desu
>>
File: IMG_4304.jpg (38KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4304.jpg
38KB, 264x320px
>this thread
fucking misery
>>
Me
>>
>>32557067
2017 has been a great year for games so far.
>>
I play Smash Brothers, Pokken, and soon Arms, I love fighting games so I have to play all three of them
>>
I dont waste my time being a useless gamer. I just play casually pokemon.
>>
File: An Hour Or Two.png (149KB, 568x208px) Image search: [Google]
An Hour Or Two.png
149KB, 568x208px
I've been known to play other games.
>>
File: Edika seeing twintelle1.png (96KB, 190x239px) Image search: [Google]
Edika seeing twintelle1.png
96KB, 190x239px
>>32559508
>8012 hours
Nigga...
>>
>>32559564
I'm not even half way to some people.
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-19+at+12.42.22).jpg (19KB, 519x83px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-19+at+12.42.22).jpg
19KB, 519x83px
>>32559508
You gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers.

Been playing since 2008.
>>
>>32557031
I'm still waiting on him to open my letter
>>
File: Hot Sandviches.jpg (53KB, 636x549px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Sandviches.jpg
53KB, 636x549px
>>32559590
I'm tryin'
>>
>>32559602
I also forgot my old tripcode password but oh well
>>
>there are people on this board right now that play pokemon
>>
>>32559564
Not a lot. I'm nearing 10k hours.
>>
I've only played Stadium, Colosseum, Red, and Silver. I've only beaten two of them.
>>
>>32560208
good troll mein neiger, here's your (you)
>>
>>32557031
I used to be like this when I was a kid and my parents would only buy me one video game a year. Usually the game I would get ended up being shovelware so I spent all my childhood playing Pokemon. I remember the first three generations of Pokemon like the back of my hand for this reason. Eventually I discovered emulation and realised that I was missing out on so much.
>>
>>32559184
>this projection

Wew
>>
I used to play more games and was interested in more fandoms, but I just ain't got time for that shit anymore. I only really enjoy playing games with friends these days, with the exception of Pokemon, which is relaxing after a long work day. My favorite thing about Pokemon is the creatures themselves, and I enjoy drawing them and collecting plush and figures. I'm no gamer, but I am a huge Pokemon fan.
>>
File: entei.jpg (23KB, 258x242px) Image search: [Google]
entei.jpg
23KB, 258x242px
>>32560234
I wish I was making that up, but it's true. I've always been more of an anime fag. Skipped a few seasons though. I keep up with the franchise and get excited when new gens are announced because nostalgia. Also I occasionally watch Pokemon let's plays.
>>
>>32558390
This, maybe some zelda games, but that's it

Sometimes I use my old sega genesis, but outside pokemon videogames arent big for me
>>
>>32559839
wow good job! congrats man you must feel so special! you really showed him!
>>
>>32557031
Because no other games besides the Injustice series and the Arkham series.
>>
>only playing video games
>not checking out other franchise because M-MUH POGEYMANZ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>32558390
>buying an expensive device just for one franchise
Literally what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>32560870
>watching let's plays of an easy as piss kids game
anon...
>>
man, I love animal crossing so much
>>
>>32562543
>Not buying it for THE best game franchise.
Not the same guy but if I don't care about other games but still want to play Pokémon, why the fuck would I not buy it if I can afford it.
BTFO back to /v/, faggot.
>>
>>32557038
What server? I get the urge to get back into it every few years, but I can never find a server that has good balance and actually lasts.
>>
>>32557040
Are you implying that Pokémon are good games?
>>
File: ohmori.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ohmori.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
People here are too casuals and "I'm dudebro why I would wast time playig nerd stuff" to understand the appeal of non-pokemon games, Pokemon is known as THE "first baby's rpg" for a reason, most people had little to no contact with others games in general, they growed up with Pokemon and Pokemon only, probably the only other games that they played were things like Super Mario and other 2~3 of your choice.

Pokemon is far from the most inspired franchise, it didn't even invent the monster catching genre like some people seems to believe, not trying to bash Pokemon or anything, I'm in this board because I also enjoy the franchise in some way or other, but at least I don't blindly believe that "Pkmn is the best game, nothing more is worth of my time" crap that some people here are spouting.

Exploring new games and getting to know new franchises is something pretty refreshing, don't be these guys that suffer from stockholm syndrome and that hates every new game in the franchise, but also can't play anything besides Pokemon, it's pretty lame, just toss these imaginary ropes aside and try something different, be it old or recent, there's many interesting games and genres out there.
>>
>>32563423
iRO, I played way too many privates that just die-off. Wouldn't recommend if you don't like Renewal tho, iRO classic is fucking shit.
>>
>>32557067
You know there are literally millions of video games right? But nah you HAVE to play a brand new one
>>
I've completed over 320 games. Most recently I beat Metro 2033 and Last Light both this week.

Will be playing The Witcher 3 next and might start up dragon Quest 7 at the same time.

Also I usually play the mega man legacy collection casually when I don't feel like anything else I'm currently on MM4.

My favourite series are Pokémon and metal gear solid. My favourite game is the original dark souls.
>>
>>32557031
Playing ALBW right now plus a couple of shitty mobage when I can't bring my 3DS with me.

I still wish they would release Stars soon, I like SM but there really isn't much to do after you beat the game and PvP is better done on Showdown.
>>
>>32563641
Showdown is a completely different PvP experience than in game. They're hardly even comparable
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.