[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone so rude on this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1263.png (162KB, 500x330px)
IMG_1263.png
162KB, 500x330px
Why is everyone so rude on this board?
>>
>>32554265
That Glaceon wants Empoleon dick
>>
>>32554265
Only towards furfags who still don't get the idea they belong in /trash/
>>
>>32554265
Pokemon attracts people with autism. AUtistic people lack any sort of understanding in social cues.
>>
>>32554265
cause this is 4chan mate. but nah this place is more tolerant than most boards unless someone gets offended when you talk shit about their favorite gen/mon/starter/waifu/etc
>>
>>32554265
It's a lot easier to be rude and point out what's wrong with someone's opinion/post than it is to kindly comment on it (and since you were kind, people will be invited to ask for clarification, which means you'll have to be put on the spot and potentially be wrong).

>(insert opinion) is best!
>your opinion is shit
>OP doesn't care to respond

>(insert opinion) is best!
>I don't like that one too much.
>Oh, why is that?
>>
>>32554265

Because it's le Anoonymoose chan and not being a huge cunt means you're le reddit hugbox.

Basically it's a way for underrage fags to get away with saying epic mean words because they can't get away with that stuff at school or with mom and dad.
>>
>>32554318
Yeah, this is honestly one of the nicer boards and easier ones to shake off the feeling of shittiness from all at once.
>>
File: IMG_0820.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0820.png
2MB, 1334x750px
I like 4chan, but I usually just lurk to avoid all the "le epic baiting" that happens (a.k.a. I was just pretending to be retarded). I prefer interacting with reddit's community, but 4chan is more fun to watch from afar.
>>
File: 1494945605767.jpg (52KB, 451x698px)
1494945605767.jpg
52KB, 451x698px
>>32554265
The quote from pic related is genuinely true.
>>
>>32554359
/thread
>>32554265
because fuck you that's why.
>>
>>32554328
Fresh off the boat from a hugbox site, I see?
Outside of the more high-density boards, 4chan's very chill and friendly. If anything, we're crude & abrasive to scare off crybabies like you.
>>
Because fuck your sensibilities. Feeling offended doesn't mean shit and thank God 4chan is one the few places on the internet people still understand that.
>>
i'm bitter that my favourite franchise keeps releasing games with obvious heavy flaws
>>
>>32554265
>whaaa why u hurt muh feelings
why the fuck should we care about your how you feel just because you cant handle mean words does not mean we should be nice to a fuckstain like you, grow thicker sink.
>>
>>32554399
>grow thicker sink
But anon, my counter will crack if I get a sink with any more weight
>>
>>32554265
You're in the wrong threads, better get comfy.
>>
>>32554265
Because this is 4chan, not your fucking safe-space for autists
>>
>>32554376

>projecting THIS hard
>"anyone who disagrees with me is a crybaby from a hugbox"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.