[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it ever see the light of day? or ruin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: floetteeternal.jpg (49KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
floetteeternal.jpg
49KB, 736x736px
Will it ever see the light of day? or ruin?
>>
>>32553177
no

things like that are there to spite data miners like the azure flute, old sea map, and the like
>>
LUSH
>>
>>32553206

no they are not in fact eternal is still in the code for gen 7 and Light of ruin had it's animation updated for gen 7.

azure flute was a planned event release but they decided to go with the level 100 event release that did happen instead.

you claim it's to spite data miners is stupid unfounded and retarded and proof you don't belong anywhere and need to be driven out of any community for excessive stupidity for the greater good your your own and others.
>>
No it was never meant to. It's a cutscene pokemon
>>
>>32554927
>cutscene pokemon
>When it has a unique and different BST from ordinary Floette and a fucking signature move that no other Pokémon can learn
Sure
>>
>>32553206
>things like that are there to spite data miners like the azure flute, old sea map, and the like
How can you be this infinitely dumb? The Old Sea Map was actually released, and the Azure Flute was decided against because it was "too confusing" for kids to figure out. "To spite data miners", do you fucking honestly think GF gives one damn shit about data miners? They'll just up their encryption, not include meaningless bullshit for no god damn reason. Get a fucking brain.
>>
I honestly believe that the mostly likely outcome is AZ returning and fucking dying since I can't see him giving up a pokemon he went genocidal for
>>
>>32554959
And have they ever used it for anything other than a cutscene? No? There you go.
>>
File: 4684587689789.png (139KB, 389x344px) Image search: [Google]
4684587689789.png
139KB, 389x344px
>>32553177
No. Were never getting non mythical event/eventlike mons like Lucario, Spiky Eared Pichu, Zorak, and Cosplay Pikachu again.
>>
File: latest.jpg (28KB, 461x346px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
28KB, 461x346px
>>32555134
>Like Zorak
Zorak was the best event mon.
>>
File: 356371.jpg (59KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
356371.jpg
59KB, 400x300px
>>32555147
Evolving it into Scizorak is better
>>
File: grand kahuna.png (237KB, 800x625px) Image search: [Google]
grand kahuna.png
237KB, 800x625px
>>32553177
It will be released soon after the official announcement of Pokemon Eclipse, since it will involve a lot more lore on the ancient war between Kalos and Alola
>>
>>32555401
I really hope Necrozma gets an alt form and Perfect Zygarde gets Aura Break tho
>>
File: GIRUGAMESH.png (24KB, 636x519px) Image search: [Google]
GIRUGAMESH.png
24KB, 636x519px
>>32555426
I don't have much info on Necrozma, but Perfect Zygarde won't ever get Aura Break since it's tied to it's ability, like Ash-Greninja
>>
>>32555452
Retcons could happen and currently Zygarde's lore is all over the place. Power construct came out of nowhere and there is no way it can beat Xerneas 1v1 as the lore says, pretty sad desu

Makes me curious how Game Freak gonna handle BW/B2W2 remakes along with the Tao Trio and whether the "original dragon" will be available if we ever get remakes. The same makes me wonder how XY remakes would be done and what gimmicks the Aura Trio would get
>>
>>32555401
Kalos alola double game?
>>
>>32555476
Would be amazing, but lazy game freak probably won't do it, unless we get sequels or a new gen or whatever
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.