[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In memoriam thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0912.jpg (40KB, 720x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0912.jpg
40KB, 720x640px
ITT we mourn lost Pokémon.

RIP Tōrō
My partner lampent

Lost my 3ds and all my games in a house fire in January.

The irony is not lost on me.
>>
File: Sceptile_AG_anime.png (206KB, 892x895px) Image search: [Google]
Sceptile_AG_anime.png
206KB, 892x895px
RIP my female Sceptile from Ruby. Lost when I traded her to my mate using a bootleg Emerald that wiped out his gamefile when he defeated Wallace.
>>
>>32551907
RIP my Fug from Emerald
I accidentally him while cloning
He turned into a Ursaring
>>
>>32551933
>>32551949
Sorry for your losses.
>>
RIP my whimsigold, shiny whimsicott captured yesterday. I left my DS turned on and the baterry ran off, and I didn't save.
>>
>>32552037
And RIP my shiny Pinsir, lost in the same way.
>>
>>32552037
It just wasn't meant to be
>>
>>32551907
>>32551933
>>32551949
>>32552037
>>32552045
F
RIP what would've been my first shiny, it fainted to a critical hit scratch.
>>
>>32551907
RIP my entire team from Colosseum and Mono-grass team from Emerald

Was getting ready to transfer them up to current game, but accidentally nudged the Emerald cartridge while saving. Data corrupted, everyone gone.
>>
File: My first.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
My first.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
RIP My shiny boldore, my first shiny, lost in a game that was stolen
>>
>>32551907
RIP to all of the many Shinies in my Silver when the battery unexplainably died.
Annoyingly enough, my brother's Gold still works to this day.
>>
>>32551949
Oh anon I lost a Fug too, Sapphire
Was lost when my DS was stolen along with a shiny Magneton (my only wild shiny, in New Mauville) and a SR'd Regirock (tried all the Regis and this was the only one that came through).

Then I tried for years uselessly to get another Fug in Emerald without even knowing about the timing trick because its stupid seed reset which would've made things so much easier

The only other time I've successfully SRd was a Cyndaquil to be honest since in HG/SS all the starters shininess shows up when selecting I was going to go for whichever turned up but luckily it was Cyndaquil.But it was on a stupid SCDSTwo and the MicroSD corrupted before the league. Stupid me SRing while playing a ROM.

Besides that never SRd again, and also lack the enthusiasm for stuff like getting the shiny charm, masuda method, chaining with radars, fish rods, calls for help or the like.
>>
In memoriam my game from a fucking asshole shiny Machoke/Machamp.

I had Sapphire. My friend had one of those bootleg cartridges with more than 100 games, including Leaf Green. Thing is the game was the japanese game and was half-ass translated. I don't even know what else was made to the code.

But I traded it to my Sapphire to evolve it. Ok it did, but for some reason, my game got corrupted. The game booted and everything but whenever I opened the party, it would crash. If I opened the PC it would work, but once I opened the party from the PC it would crash. If I went into battle it would work, but if I opened the party from battle it would crash.

So basically I had an almost useless game so started a new game. RIP my stuff back then and fuck that Shiny Machoke/Champ
>>
>>32552104
Also RIP my friend's entire collection. Had his DS stolen, lost a fuckload of competitive mons in the process.
>>
File: diamond.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
diamond.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>32551907
RIP all the mons in my Diamond version that I lost when I was 15, including the first mon I got to lvl 100, my Infernape
>>
File: image.png (1KB, 60x60px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1KB, 60x60px
>>32551907
Sorry fellow Lampentbro.

In memory of my Typhlosion from Gold.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.