[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mjg/ - Magikarp Jump General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: magikarpjump[1].jpg (12KB, 144x200px) Image search: [Google]
magikarpjump[1].jpg
12KB, 144x200px
Game is out now in Italy, international releases soon

http://nintendoeverything.com/magikarp-jump-starting-to-launch-on-ios-out-now-in-italy/

>What kind of game is it?
>With simple controls, training generations of Magikarp is for everyone! Touch the food that appears on the screen to feed your Magikarp, foul or training to increase his jumping power! It’s easy, and each generation grows faster than the previous!

>Find different Magikarp to show to your friends!
>In this app you can draw several Magikarp with unusual motifs such as tricolor or polka dots! When you meet a rare Magikarp, show it to your friends via social media!

>Pikachu, Piplup and other Pokémon help you!
>Some famous Pokémon may appear to help your Magikarp to grow. Play and discover with whom you can befriend Pokémon!

>Spice up your aquarium with the decorations!
>Give a personal touch to the tub where train Magikarp. Create the aquarium of your dreams and, at the same time, helps Magikarp to grow faster!
>>
>his
gamefreak is sexist
>>
>>32551678
>already making a general
wait till the game is out in the us first
>>
>>32551678
wtf io amo Magikarp ora
>>
does this game really need a general
>>
There is a game with popplio, and I couldn't play it. Anyone remember what was it called? It was a browser game or an app?
>>
>general

fuck right off. jesus christ

next you're going to put a discord link there right?
>>
When can we transfer our well-trained Magikarp to Pokebank?
>>
>The fate of Serbia is in many surprises for this pathetic Pokémon, but do not worry: look what jumps he does!
>The fate of Serbia
What a great translation.
>>
>>32551678
>Rowlet is as iconic as Charizard and Pikachu

Finally, the starter war is over. The owl rightfully won.
>>
>>32553728
>>>Pikachu, Piplup and other Pokémon help you!
You're right it's over, Piplup best bird
>>
Discord link when?
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
>>32551678
FUCK THIS DUMB GAME. I WANT A REAL SPINOFF. NOT THIS MOBILESHIT. FUCK.
>>
can someone upload an ipa for us bros??
>>
>>32553728
Litten and Popplio show up in the game through the same system, y'know. :)
>>
>>32555261
Yep.

Serebii is compiling everything as he always does http://www.serebii.net/magikarpjump/support.shtml
>>
UK release when?
>>
bump for ipa
>>
E' un gioco sviluppato da italiani?
>>
sill want ipa cmon anons
>>
>>32553697
>not wanting to discuss GOTYAY magikarp jump with your bros
How about YOU fuck right off
>>
I live here in Italy and this was a pleasant surprise
I tried it on iPhone and I can see it becoming quite addicting
>>
File: 1490323784268.jpg (34KB, 479x317px) Image search: [Google]
1490323784268.jpg
34KB, 479x317px
>>32551678
>iOS
>>
>>32558913
btw I'll answer any questions you may have about the game, although I've spent a limited amount of time with it
>>
>>32558945
upload the ipa from ur itunes account?
>>
It looks fun even if really basic, i wanna give it a go but it looks like it's gonna be Iphone only which is really retarded, oh well...
>>
>>32559712
Mario Run came out on iOS a little before it did on Android
Don't lose hope, anon
>>
File: 1494461495362.png (385KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
1494461495362.png
385KB, 639x359px
>>32559728
>little before
>3 whole months
>>
bumping once again for a fucking ipa file tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQpq_jHKqg
>>
tfw italy only game
>>
Is there a way to get highest exp from the training or is it random?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.