[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A brand new patch has been released for the Generation VII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1481786380778.gif (2MB, 560x430px) Image search: [Google]
1481786380778.gif
2MB, 560x430px
>A brand new patch has been released for the Generation VII Pokémon games. This patch brings the game up to Version 1.2 and provides a few updates.
>It also fixed a glitch that allowed Poké Pelago to be manipulated with the calendar.
Well fuck back to autism box. ;-;
>>
What's wrong with fixing bugs and glitches?
>>
>>32549852
"We hate anything that makes the games fun" - Game Freak
>>
>>32549859
Games that intend to capture and hold players for many, many hours shouldn't remove exploitations; for one thing, it removes a "feature" that players have found, and annoys people that have used it; when a new player searching for more information stumbles upon an exploit, either through word of mouth, internet, or first-hand through the game, it adds a layer of complexity that many game companies (GameFreak included) simply wouldn't do normally; also exploits can be pretty fun tbqh
>>
>breaks battle videos again
Thanks
>>
>>32549859
it wouldn't be an issue if they literally didn't just gut the only reasonable way time wise to mass level pokemon for hyper training in sun and moon that very few people knew about.
>>
>>32549852
>and provides a few updates

Let me think, it's fucking nothing?
>>
>>32549897
Yes
>>
>>32549859
kill yourself
>>
does it break battle videos?
>>
>>32552711
Ow the edge
>>
>>32551316
Bulbasaur, Chespin and Alolawak still have move issues, but sure, Scatterbug's three borderline completely fucking useless egg moves are more important to fix.
>>
>>32552735

yes vids from 1.0 and 1.1 will be broken by the patch.
>>
File: dangolkaboom.jpg (93KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dangolkaboom.jpg
93KB, 400x400px
>>32549852
just inject
>>
>>32549859

the big thing they "fixed" is a massive time saver for using the evelup part of pelgo.

it was something completely harmless that involved nothing negative to other players.
>>
>>32552850
I guess I'll keep the moon cart on 1.1 since I rarely use it.

They fix really small shit and end up breaking important shit.
>>
Did they fuck with Pokebank? I have all my mons in Sun and can't transfer any over to X or AS.
>>
>>32553083
That has always been the case. Once a Pokemon transfers over to Gen 7, it's impossible for them to go back to Gen 6.
>>
>>32553170

Wat.

Why the fuck would they do that?
>>
>>32553205
Because Gamefreak hates logic.
>>
>>32553205
A likely reason is to prevent things like sending moves that don't exist in certain games, like giving a Pokemon Brutal Throw and shunting it back to ORAS.
>>
File: 1405348767940.jpg (30KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1405348767940.jpg
30KB, 400x240px
>>32549852
VERLIS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>32553223

That shit already happened with MegaFug. Just strip the move or just have the player remove it themselves
>>
>>32553223
There are ways to avoid that kind of problem, though. They could just make it so incompatible moves are automatically deleted before sending the Pokemon back, or require you to delete them yourself by talking to the Move Deleter. That's how the Time Capsule worked back in GSC.
>>
>>32553234
>>32553255
Then I guess the main reason is that any Pokemon put into Gen 7 is given a Gen 7 flag, which marks it as incompatible with any previous game.
>>
Two bombs weren't enough
>>
>>32549859
Nothing.The problem is that GF's game designers are extremely incompetent,so some bugs are needed to make the game bearable.
>>32553286
Unfortunately making a core in the mid 40s required months.
>>
>>32549852
>delete patch when you want to use pelago
>reapply when you need to use online
>>
>>32553760
Can you really just go in and delete only an update? Didn't think you could do that kinda shit on the 3ds stuff is so limited
>>
>>32549859
It stops cheaters from cheating and that infuriates them because they claim it was a victimless crime
>>
>>32553083
Because S/M added Hyper training. It would reset if send to other games.
>>
>>32554913
Kek yeah they fix and in game exploit but there's still absoulutly no problem with pkhax and injecting your pokemon .

Really showed them cheaters!!

No you idiot this only affects legit players who were looking for nothing more than a time saver because the rare kitchen is bullshit.
>>
>>32556242
>legit players
You must be retarded. How is abusing an exploit clearly not intented in the game legit? Inject and using bug/glitches are cheating.
>>
>>32556255
Haha xD
>>
>>32553760
or just inject :^)
>>
>>32556255
if anything you're the retard
if cheats were such a big deal why aren't they working their asses off to stop pkhex
>>
>>32556985
pkhex was dwarfed by the exploits you were using you cheating cheater
>>
>>32556985
stopping pkhex is impossible, retard
>>
>saw the patch news
>literally knew about pelago glitch today
>never gave a fuck since I used pkhex anyway

I kinda miss that is gone though... Even when it changes fucking nothing to me. This game has awful grinding and general breeding process.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.