[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP Videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: sumo.png (54KB, 320x157px)
sumo.png
54KB, 320x157px
Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon have received a new update. Version 1.2 is out now, and is required to play online.

The new patch addresses these issues:

• Pokémon being unable to attack and switch when Sky Drop is used and when knocked out by damage done by Spiky Shield.
• A glitch in Poké Pelago when entering a new month.
• A rare case where the game ends after using an Evolution item as the last item in your Bag.
• Scatterbug sometimes not learning Egg Moves.
• Eggs sometimes being able to be given items.
• A glitch ending the tournament when pre-registered for an online Friendly Competition (e.g. entry gets canceled or the Battle Teams get unlocked).

Note: after version 1.2 has been installed, any Battle Videos saved prior to the update cannot be played or shared.
>>http://nintendoeverything.com/pokemon-sunmoon-update-out-now-version-1-2/
>>
>>32547917
>A glitch in Poke Pelago when entering a new month

Fuck me, I rarely touch Hyper Training anyway, now they're fixing the one way that makes it anywhere near bearable
>>
>>32547917
>A glitch in Poké Pelago when entering a new month.
NANI!? BAKANA!!
>>
>>32548152
>>32548159
Reminder that you can uninstall the patch and abuse the glitch at any time
>>
>>32547917
A patch to fix one of the most helpful glitches and you're worried about fucking videos?
>>
>>32547917
what pokepelago glitch?
>>
>>32548191
I don't care about some stupid glitch, glad it's fixed now.

I had some pretty good videos of my online battles in there, now I'll never be able to watch 'em again. No idea why they had to do that.
>>
>>32548215
Oh, come on. We have already explain this a ton of times.
And also, already there's a thread for this.
>>
>>32548229
just googled it, and actually I didn't know about until know, but I haven't really used pokepelago that much during the last months
>>
>>32548215
If you set your clock to Jan 31 with the time of 23:59, when it rolls over to Feb 1, evergthing in Pokepelago will finish. So by repeating this process, you can level up really fast, farm berries, etc. A quick search can be a lot more detailed.

>>32548229
It's obvious he doesn't know, cut him some slack

>>32548223
Literally the only reason why Pelago was useful was because of the glitch
>>
>>32548241
>t know about until know
FUCK ME
>>
>>32547917
can anyone confirm if this update affects the inject mod made by SciresM
>>
>Fixes a bug that prevented a Pokémon using Sky Drop from attacking or switching out.

Isn't that the point of the move?
>>
>>32548259
of course it does
>>
>>32548356
that doesnt tell me anything. Does it still work?
>>
>>32548454
>does the update break the mod
>yes
>so does the mod still work

Are you retarded?
>>
if only it fixed the problem of the games being a snoozefest
>>
>fixing the one glitch that's worth a damn
>making me go back to featival plaze, e4, sos grinding
Welp. I'm not updating then. I'll just inject upcoming events.
>>
>>32548191
You're not losing much other than a few time savers, but some of us are losing good memories that we won't be getting back.
hopefully someone makes a patch to make old videos compatible again.
>>
>>32548503
>good memories that we won't be getting back.
Its not a memory if you can't remember it
>>
File: 2UE8roW - Imgur.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2UE8roW - Imgur.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>32547917
>Note: after version 1.2 has been installed, any Battle Videos saved prior to the update cannot be played or shared.
Well that sucks. I have a whole bunch of battle videos. Is there any way to preserve them?
>>
>>32548333
I think it means that there was a glitch where the Pokemon could not attack or switch out when it WASN'T using Sky Drop.
>>
>Patches the one thing that made mass leveling to 100 not be a chore.
>Leaves the place no one willingly wants to step foot in and it's various exploits untouched.

What
The
Actual
Fuck
>>
>>32548530
Just screen capture them like Poketubers screencapture to make videos.
>>
>>32548570
I don't have any way of recording off my 3ds though, except holding my phone up to the screen.
>>
>>32548568
>>Leaves the place no one willingly wants to step foot in and it's various exploits untouched.
nani
>>
>>32548584
Festival Plaza
>>
>>32548530
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-pok%C3%A9mon-sun-moon-replay-editor.453617/
Just keep them and someone will eventually release a tool to convert it.
>>
>>32548191
I have saved videos with Red, Guzma, Colress, Dexio, and Wally only for Mock Battles and they make the videos no longer work, don't you know how fucking pissed am I? That fucking update isn't that great, at least they could add egg moves for some Pokémon.
>>
They fixed a glitch on Scatterbug eggs that would prevent some of them on getting egg moves.

But nobody noticed about the glitch because who the fuck breeds Scatterbug
>>
>>32548821

What was the glitch?
>>
The update is up now.
>>
>>32548633
same, I saved my first battles with red, blue and anabel and it sucks that I can never watch them again
>>
>>32548174
This seems like a solution
You can also use a second 3DS if you have one
>>
>pelago glitch is kill
Oh joy, now SM sucks even more.
>>
>>32548469
https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/864688123975835649
soon
>>
>>32547917
>STILL bugs with Sky Drop

Why did they even make that move?
>>
>Bulbasaur STILL can't learn Leech Seed
>>
>>32549958
>mew still can't learn crab hammer
>>
>Vivillon's egg moves: Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Stun Spore
>Gamefreak considers this a priority
Rely meaks u thing
>>
>>32550594
>Alolawak STILL learns Shadow Bone at the level before it evolves
>>
>>32549958
>Chespin STILL can't learn Tackle
>>
>>32547917
>A rare case where the game ends after using an Evolution item as the last item in your Bag.
>game ends
What does that even mean? Does it crash?
>>
>>32548934

no one actually knows
>>
What's the point?
>>
>>32547917
I now can't open my game after updating. Fuck do I do?
>>
File: 1421864984265.png (233KB, 576x390px) Image search: [Google]
1421864984265.png
233KB, 576x390px
>>32551209
you can delete the update under data management
>>
>>32551209

Had the same problem. Turn off Luma outline patch.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.