[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interview with Joe regarding Pokemon Stars/Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: FwmgpRaS.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FwmgpRaS.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
> The limited use of the bottom screen in SM seems to be hinting at preparation for a Switch version though he doesn't expect a switch version until gen 8
>Can't say anything on the existence of a third version
Could he know more than he lets on???
Also
>Really disappointed in the lack of a good postgame for SM
Not even Joe likes the Battle Tree...
https://soundcloud.com/pkmncast/265-pokemon-vgcs-magikarp-featuring-joe-merrick-from-serebii
>>
Who cares if Joe knows more than the usual fan. I doubt he does though.
>>
>>32547074
>It's a podcast of two hours and half
No, thanks, I'm better watching a movie or something.
>>
>>32547074
transcript when
>>
>>32547074
>serebii didn't like going through the same boring BT clone for the Xth time since gen 2
Who'd have guessed?
>>
Joe doesn't have insider info, fuck he has reposted stuff from here.
>>
>>32547085
>>32547112
He definitely gets official news before us, how else did he post the ORAS trailer, something announce out of the blue, within a minute of it being uploaded.
>>
The only time Joe had insider info was during gen 5. He leaked thr starters then Nintendo scared him straight eith a cease and desist. He's just been a normal albeit super dedicated fan since then
>>
>>32547124
Would there have been enough time for him or some contact stumbling upon Youtube and seeing a new video, being subscribed/recommended (notifying serebii if contact) and then posting onto site?

Dunno
>>
>>32547124
>announced out of the blue
No, we knew we would be getting something at least a few days in advance. I remember because this board was butthurt. It's where the literally nothing meme originated.
>>
>>32547124
I think he knows someone from Nintendo Europe
>>
>>32547124
>He definitely gets official news before us

No he doesn't. He just reposts it really fast and riddles his shit with typos while doing it.
>>
>>32547157
Didn't someone stream the episode for all of us to watch? That normally doesn't happen for those shows.
>>
>>32547157
Wrong, ORAS was announce out of the blue, you're thinking of when they said they would show footage on Pokémon Smash but only showed Groudon and Kyogre coming out of the sea. This was a few days later.
>>
>>32547181
It's streamed every Sunday.
>>
>>32547219
I meant for all of us though, not for the select few that watch it every week. I recall watching the episode it occurred, I think. Hell, the stream link was being passed around everywhere on /vp/. I think threads were exploding too?
>>
He's always been known to "hint" at knowing more, even if he doesn't. Once in a while he actually does get some information early, but it's rare.
>>
>>32547236
There is a thread for it every Sunday.
>>
File: 1484931445303.jpg (2MB, 3934x4091px) Image search: [Google]
1484931445303.jpg
2MB, 3934x4091px
>>32547074
>Can't say anything on the existence of a third version
No one can
>>
>>32547264
Again, not for the select few that watch it every week.

I remember that particular episode exploding before we saw Groudon and Kyogre. People who didn't normally watch weekly were watching that day.
>>
>>32547145
He had info on the gen 6 mythicals hidden on his site before the games were hacked, then removed them once people found the data.

He knows more than he's allowed to tell.
>>
>>32547290
They had announced it would have footage from ORAS a few days in advance.
>>
>>32547074
If Joe had any knowledge o future Pokemon games, then his ass would have been fired or excluded from any future info for that Stars tweet he made a while back.
>>
>>32547074
He seems to have my thoughts exactly.
>Could he know more than he lets on???
No, the way Gamefreak handles the mainline games is pretty predictable, even with how long a gen lasts which goes between 3 to 4 years.
>>
>>32547091
>not enjoying a podcast of cool dudes
>not enjoying joes british voice
>not liking pokemon news & fun
>>
>>32549876
I don't mind Joe, but has his voice improved?
>>
>>32547074
Someone post his recent photographs and not that carefully-manipulated picture.
>>
>>32549920
Are there even any recent photos of him?
All I know is the one you're talking about and the other famous one where he's fat as fuck and about to go ham on his Celebi plushie.
>>
>>32547157
You're talking about the GetTV video not the initial announcement
>>
>>32549928
He posts them on his twitter from time to time
>>
>>32549902
Fuck if i know, i didnt know what his voice sound like & i didnt know he was a British guy, he also has a girlfriend thus making a better person than anyone else here.
>>
>>32547074
It's not only the limited use of the bottom screen. A lot of the assets in SM are HD ready. Look how the game is ran in the Citra Emulator. Look at all the hidden walking and running animations, the models are the same quality as PGO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD7wtgYg4tg
Tell me these models are not HD ready.
>>
>>32550083
Another thing that makes SM Switch ready. Placing all the online functions in a room (Festival Plaza or Global Terminal) is better for single screens.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (49KB, 581x567px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
49KB, 581x567px
>>32549920
>>32549928
>>
>>32551000
Yikes
>>
>>32551000
Geez, you guys weren't kidding when you said that his Twitter pic was heavily in his favor.
>>
>>32549100
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It was weird, still don't really understand how that happened
>>
>>32551000
I don't understand, he looks fine.
>>
why is this board so obssed with joe?
>>
>>32549100
That's because he was working closely with the hackers. Remember they took a bit of time to collate all the info before they released it to the public and during that time they gave it to Serebii so he could get all the info done as soon as the games officially came out. Obviously he kept the Mythicals hidden from the Pokedex drop down, but you could still reach it through urls.
>>
>>32547074
>Not even Joe likes the Battle Tree...
that's not a surprise, it's even worse than the Maison
>>
>>32551273
This was LONG before they released it publicly.
>>
>>32551273
3DS wasn't hacked at that point
>>
File: serebiibtfo.png (593KB, 617x1021px) Image search: [Google]
serebiibtfo.png
593KB, 617x1021px
>>32547074
>Could he know more than he lets on???

haha yeah
>>
>>32551247
Neither do I, and I'm the one who posted the pic. Somebody wanted a most recent pic,and I delivered. I think he looks handsome, just needs to comb his hair.
>>
>>32552384
I loved the hissyfit he continually threw about leaks and people getting to play the game before him. What a shit.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.