[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best set for adamant exadrill with mold breaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

What's the best set for adamant exadrill with mold breaker
>>
Earthquake
Rapid Spin
Iron Head
Stone Edge/Rock Slide/Swords Dance
>>
>>32546831
Not existing

You can do Adamant with Sand Stream to pair with T-Tar or Jolly with Mold Breaker to outrun and KO Rotom-W (however I don't even think Rotom-W is even OU anymore), but Adamant with Mold Breaker is garbage, since you need Jolly to outrun anything with base 76 speed or higher. Heatran is 77 base speed, so you lose to offensive (i.e. Stallbreaker) variants
>>
>>32546831
Slash
Sandstorm
Dig
Cut

Assault Vest
>>
>>32546831
I'd use Iron head, EQ, rock slide and rapid spin with a scarf (adamant scarf outspeeds everything but megazam and beedrill and hits harder than jolly scarf)

If not a fan of choice items just run jolly swords dance with iron head, EQ and rapid spin/rock slide. You could also run stealth rock if you feel your team needs it.

Or even better go for a sand rush excadrill
>>
>>32546831
>Adamant

Kek. Try again. Only Jolly is acceptable on offensive Drill. Even on Sand Rush.
>>
>>32546914
>Even on Sand Rush.
Name one relevant Scarfer that can outpace Adamant Drill under Sand.
>>
>>32546831
Life Orb,

Sand Rush ability

Drill Rush,
Iron head,
Rock slide

I'll leave the rest to u
>>
>>32547027
None, but Jolly Excadrill wins the mirror match

the better question is: what does adamant excadrill ohko/2hko that jolly doesn't
>>
>>32547027
Lycanroc for when that dank sand mirror match happens. :^)
>>
>>32547117
>252+ Atk Life Orb Lycanroc Brick Break vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Excadrill: 322-382 (88.9 - 105.5%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
I guess its something. Too bad no one uses Lycanroc outside of dedicated Sand teams.
>>
>>32547169
Even in dedicated sand teams, why would you run day doggo of no coverage over Excadrill?
>>
>>32546831
Just a reminder that Iron Head is an ORAS Move Tutor attack and you won't be able to get it if you breed in SM (best Steel attack is Smart Strike)
>>
>>32547169
That was mostly a joke actually, Midday is so much faster that even Adamant he outspeeds Jolly Excadrill.
That honestly doesn't bother me that much, at least he has a cool little niche. I still miss my Mega Lopunny because that Mega Lop Sand Offense was one of my favorite teams, right now I'm just using a volturn core into Mega Medi because I can't think of fuck else to put on the other half the team.
>>
>>32546880
Is that you Verlis?
>>
So is this an Excadrill thread or general set building thread
>>
>>32547237
yes
>>
>>32547237
Both. I find nice to talk to people about competitive pokemon who are on the same wave lenght instead of the typical "IT'S SHIT" kinda discussion we have.
>>
Thanks for the help everybody!!
>>
>>32547200
I know, I found tht out after i was breeding for one in sun an moon
>>
File: 23omx4b1qf7.png (179KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
23omx4b1qf7.png
179KB, 425x600px
Anyone have more images of Drilbur and Excadrill together?
>>
Is roserade usable i really like it. But i dont know how good it is
>>
>>32546863
rotom-w is still being used as a spdef wall just not as much
>>
What would it take for Excadrill to reclaim it's former glory?

For Drill Run to be able to hit Flying Types?
>>
File: IMG_20170516_185308_322.jpg (45KB, 679x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_185308_322.jpg
45KB, 679x394px
>>32547027

>M-Alakazam Traced Sand Rush

>M-Alakazam sweeped the hell out of your team
>>
>>32547947

I think Knock off would help, he has Utility with Rapid Spin and even toxic.
>>
>>32548044
A base 150 speed pokemon is going to outspeed a base 88 speed pokemon regardless of either of their natures

good bait though
>>
>>32548074

Anon literally answered the question, that's not bait at all
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.