[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online Pokemon Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Ash's_Primeape.png (771KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ash's_Primeape.png
771KB, 1280x720px
Alright, me and some friends are looking to play an online pokemon game. Hoping to have everyone start out at the same time and try to nuzlocke it. What are some of the best games out there for this? Anything goes. Old games reworked with online, fan made games, anything as long as you and your friends can run around together.
>>
>>32545117
>as long as you and your friends can run around together
Literally what is the point

You could all separately play the same game at the same time and it would be exactly the same
>>
Google PokeMMO. IDK if it's still up and requires a gba emulator, a fire red rom, and the actual PokeMMO download, but it was really well made.
>>
>>32545137
>PokeMMO
>really well made

It's literally Fire Red with a chat feature and microtransactions. >>32545135
>>
PokeMMO is still good. You can go to both Hoenn and Kanto, and they're looking at adding Unova. Pokemon follow you if you use the HeartGold rom as well.

Essentially Emerald and FireRed with multiple players, chat, cosmetics and a player market.
>>
>>32545117
Pokemon Pets
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (645KB, 1280x1450px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
645KB, 1280x1450px
The best pokemon mmo that I played was Pokemon Revolution Online, it's not perfect but I really enjoy the redesign of the old maps/regions, you can play through Kanto, Johto and Hoenn, there's new events and side-quests here and there, the game is a lot harder than the originals.
>>
>>32545899
not op but i'm interested, up to what gen are they and what ways to get pokemon are?, the pokemon in a zone are set or they change every day?
>>
>>32545934
You can choose to start in Kanto or Hoenn, all pokemon from gens 1-3 are in the game except legendaries and Mewtwo/Rayquaza are exceptions to that but once you catch them you can't leave with them. They're just for completing the dex. The pokemon are set except in the altering cave which changes every few hours. After getting 4 badges in the region you're in you can go to the other region using the ferry in Vermillion/Slateport. Gift pokemon (starters, eggs given by npc, pokemon given by npc, in-game trades) obey at any level regardless of how many badges you have and you keep your pokemon when you go from one region to the other.
>>
>>32545930
The biggest problem i've been seeing with Revolution Online is that it has lower exp gains. Grinding can take long enough if we're all doing a challenge run, lower exp just makes the entire thing a lot more needlessly lengthy.
>>
>>32545930
lookin comfy
>>
>>32545117
Go to Roblox
Play Project Pokemon (where levels are BS) or Brick Bronze (which is only finished to 7 gyms but much higher quality)
10/10
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.