[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zygarde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 718Zygarde-10Percent.png (448KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
718Zygarde-10Percent.png
448KB, 1280x1280px
Is it forgivable to use it in story mode? It only has 486 BST.
>>
>>32542117
use what pokemon you like its just story
>>
>Story Mode

You can power through that shit with your starter alone. Anything is viable.
>>
>>32542133
Not about viability, it's about using legendaries
>>
File: 1493755126738.png (19KB, 153x132px) Image search: [Google]
1493755126738.png
19KB, 153x132px
>>32542330
>>
>>32542330
how old are we here?
>>
>>32542117
>forgivable
???

What's there to forgive? The "story" has always encouraged using legendary Pokemon, regardless of BST.
>>
>>32542117
Only literal autists would be opposed to using any pokemon in game.
>>
i forgive you, anon
>>
>>32542330
lmaoing@yourlife
>>
>>32542117
Obviously, you idiot. Don't let the term "legendary" lord over your team choices like a retard, having a regirock on your team is worse than having a breloom, despite breloom having 460 BST and regirock having 600. A lot of legendaries are shitmons that you gimp yourself using
>>
Personally I use Doggarde only because its a fucking doggo
>>
>>32542117
I used the dog on my playthrough since it didn't feel like an actual legendary.
>>
>>32542117
Nothing wrong with using legendaries or sublegendaries in singleplayer. I felt fine with using the "Nebby" Lunala in the story, as it felt right to do with my playstyle. If you want to use Zygarde 10%, use it. There's no rules against it and does it really matter if a couple /vp/ anons say
>using legendaries
when you post your team?
If I could have, I would have used a Buzzwole on my team with zero regrets.
>>
Does Power Construct 10% have any use over Power Construct 50%?
>>
>>32542798
Not really. It's a lot faster though.
>>
>>32542117
>>32542330
Use whatever the fuck you want you autistic fucking manchild.
>>
>>32542798
Presumably, if you were a turbo-autist who factored out the damage any presumable threat could inflict, you might be able to compose a teambuilding situation where the most likely attacks Zydoge would be eating would push it to transformation range, while they wouldn't for Zysnek.
Otherwise, I'd probably say nah.
>>
>>32542117
>This whole thread pretending they never thought using legendaries was lame even for the story
>>
>>32543502
I use 'em in-story, in competitive, and without guilt because I'm not an autist who worries about the arbitrary distinction made on a collection of bits versus its fellow bit clusters.
>>
>>32543502
t. sub 1200 shitter
>>
>>32542117
It is forgivable u can use any mon u like anyways, only sucks that the perfect form is a temporary gimmick it'd be nice to do shit with it in refresh etc
>>
>>32542117
I'd actually say it's more "forgivable" (for the lack of a better word) to use it than not to use it. This is Story Mode we're talking about, and Zygarde is part of it. It may be a smaller quest, but it's with you from the very second city all the way through to the end of the game. If there was a "canon" story for Sun/Moon, Zygarde would definitely be on that main character's team.
>>
>>32543608
>If there was a "canon" story for Sun/Moon, Zygarde would definitely be on that main character's team.
It's gonna be prominent in the manga, so yeah. Question is if it's Sun or Moon who Gets the Garde.
>>
>>32542117
I used it, and it's definitely not a powerhouse. It was pretty disappointing honestly.
>>
>>32543620
Yeah Zygarde was pretty disappointing there was no way it could live up to the hype, what really killed the experience imo was that the gundam form was not possible to keep as its own form wish they retcon this asap in the next installment
>>
>>32542117
Absolutely. I traded mine to my other game where I already had all Zygarde cells, created a Power Construct one, then traded it back and abused Complete Zygarde like there was no tomorrow.
>>
>>32542117
Use whatever you want, faggot.
Zygarde sucks tho and only suicidal zycucks like it.
>>
>>32542330
That's fucking dumb
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.