[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just desserts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Togekiss.png (75KB, 681x378px) Image search: [Google]
Togekiss.png
75KB, 681x378px
I've got a mate that keeps beating me up with a Serene Grace Togekiss/Ground set up in triple battle and Togekiss in single battle. We play X/Y. How do I send her packing?
>>
>>32538221
Bullet Punch
>>
>>32538226
Would inner Focus Lucario be a good bet fir this to negate flinch?
>>
>>32538226
That's double on Fairy, but it's only 40 base. She paralyzes me and uses a serene grace airslash to lock me down.
>>
>>32538238
if my Conkeldurr and Machamp can tag team Togekiss into submission, a fast Steel type with priority STAB should be able to. If you still can't, then acquire some skill
>>
>>32538243
I'll be honest, I'm a shit breeder because I don't quite understand it, so I'm lacking skill to be sure.
>>
Scizor/Mega Scizor and something with Lightning Rod.
>>
>>32538221
Use a Zapdos. Immune to paralysis and Ground.
>>
Thundurus-I
>>
>>32538246
If your friend understands breeding mechanics, get them to explain those to you. Gen 6 makes competitive breeding a lot simpler than the gens before it and It's worthwhile if you want to see your team's best potential.

Or try watching a video or listening to an explanation if you don't retain the info from reading it, a wall of text can be off-putting (I'm a visual learner, so I know that feel).
>>
>>32538275
So she's tried. Why does grinding hoards help with stronger stats again?
>>
>>32538293
Because every Pokemon, when defeated, will give at least one Effort Value point to an individual stat to the Pokemon that knocked it out.

Grinding hoards lets you get 5 EVs for one battle as opposed to just 1, making training a faster process. For example: Lillipup would give 1 Attack EV when defeated, but a whole hoard would give out 5 Attack EVs.

EV training is typically done when you know you have a Pokemon with the right nature, IVs, and ability first because that will maximize its potential. I suggest you look up guides or videos that individually explain Natures, IVs, and Ability breeding mechanics before EV training.
>>
>>32538380
I will, thanks to you and everyone for the tips.
>>
>>32538241
Scizor, you retard. Gets the technician boost and can't flinch because it always goes first.

Alternatively, take your pick of any of the many electric types faster than it.
>>
>>32538221
Literally any decent electric type
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.