[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easy Cute Charm glitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>The glitch causes the encounter rate of Shiny Pokémon to rise from 0.01% to 21%, it only works on Gen IV games.

I found out about this glitch recently and wanted to test it, and in a couple of minutes I made it work, here's a nutshell tutorial
For more info http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/dpphgss_rng_part5

>First you need CFW
If you don't know what this is, check the guide 3ds.guide

>Download and install TWLSaveTool
(pic related)

>Make a backup for any Gen IV game (D P Pl SS or HG)

>Open the save file with PkHex

>In trainer info change your Secret ID to match your Trainer ID
You can change other things like items, mons, stats; money gives me troubles so just inject some nuggets if you want

>Save it as a new save file in case you fuck it up

>Restore the new save file with TWLSaveTool
If the screen stays black after the title you fucked up, that's why i recommend keeping the original back uo safe

>Finally, just get a male pokemon with the hability cute charm
>>
File: NoNo.png (79KB, 402x520px) Image search: [Google]
NoNo.png
79KB, 402x520px
>>
If you went through all the hassle post some pics of the shinies you find :^)

Here's proof it works, with everyone's favorite shiny nonetheless
>>
If you require CFW to do this, you might as well just go the whole way and inject it, honestly.
>>
its not a glitch if u need extra software... retard
>>
>>32535427
JUST
>>
>>32535475
>Injecting for Gen IV
Fuck off, making legit mons for that gen is harder than nowdays, with this method all of the shinies are legit
>>
>>32535495
You can RNG for the same effects but yeah, if you inject for the trainer ID you may as well just inject for the fucking mons.
>>
>>32535495
It IS a glitch, but making getting the same TID and SID is harder than finding 5 shinies in a horde, this a way to get legit shinies
>>
File: HNI_0067.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0067.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>32535445
I can do better than that, fucker.
>>
>>32535427
RNG abuse to get shinies has been around for years. You don't need custom firmware for it.

Back before Destiny Knot, it was practically a necessity to RNG abuse to play VGC with good IVs.
>>
>>32535427
Imagine if a person ACTUALLY had they SID generated as the same as their TID back in Gen 4. Boy that person would be set as hell.
>>
>>32535427
Can we install NDS roms on the 3DS now?
>>
Yeah it's called RNG abuse with seeds and shit. Used to be the go to for people who didn't wanna fuck with Action Replays or ride Masudas cock for weeks especially when it was harder back then.

God damn, how young are we here? Is shiny RNG abuse that old already?
>>
>>32535926
Technically, yes, but only a couple really run even decently. Not worth trying out yet. Better to get a cheap DS flash cart.
>>
>>32535919
a few months ago I found an old forum thread where somebody did, they said they kept finding shinies with igglybuff in front of the party and nobody believed them because this was before anyone knew about the cute charm glitch. I felt bad for them
>>
Hea-tran
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.