[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this place is garbage. i love most of the game but every once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170514-234227.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170514-234227.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
this place is garbage. i love most of the game but every once in a while it throws something so trash in that i cant believe they thought it was a good idea. first the magikarp cave now naljo ruins. anyway pls help

pokemon prism thread too i guess
>>
>>32535103
>phoneposting
>>
>emulating on a phone
Disgusting.
>>
that electric cave at the start made me lose any desire to continue
>>
>>32535103
You have to literally be retarded to not clear that simple dungeon
>>
>>32536617
They arent really hard, just tedious as fuck
>>
>>32536617

i can't help it if i'm retarded it's not my choice
>>
Those fossil puzzles gave me a hard time. I had to look up online to see the full pictures, otherwise I would not be able to do them.
>>
>>32535103
I was stuck there too until I remembered that you can jump.
>>
>>32535103
The only time I needed a guide was to figure out where to go after the 7th gym, and that was just because I was too dumb to notice the alternate way out the ruins
Git gud. I swear to god you give people real dungeons and they do nothing but bitch
>>
>>32536721
>gen 2
>fossils
>>
>>32536617
The only really stupid thing about this dungeon is finding the gas mask or whatever that was.
There was zero indication that it was in those ruins, I literally ran through the entire region map again because I thought that I just missed it somewhere.

It doesn't help that it was hidden on that layer that first looks like is an infinite loop.
>>
File: 1474773132485.jpg (1MB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1474773132485.jpg
1MB, 1280x1440px
>ANON, I am your father and now that you beat me we can finally do this really important thing in this cool place in a whole new region! Find me there whenever you're ready.
>'Holy shit, this gon be gud'
>finally get there
>lol jk, game's not done yet and because of the C&D it never will be completed either. anyway go visit our Facebook or something

Rarely have I been more disappointed by anything in a videogame.
>>
>>32536977
Its been picked up by a discord group called RainbowDevs

https://discord.gg/7eR2Ppk
>>
>>32536977
Well rainbowdev is still putting out updates, so it's only a matter of time
Just so long as they give me some fucking levels. The Rijon level curve is way too unreasonable unless you abuse boosting moves
>>
>>32536985
>discord
Fuck that shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.