[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Brionne may come from brio (vivacity of style or performance),

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

File: Brionne_concept.png (138KB, 670x402px) Image search: [Google]
Brionne_concept.png
138KB, 670x402px
>Brionne may come from brio (vivacity of style or performance), sea lion, brine, and ondine (a type of FEMALE water nymph or mermaid).
Osyamari may be a combination of オシャレ oshare (fashionable) or おしゃま oshama (precocious young GIRL), 鞠 mari (ball), and marine.
>87.5% male
>>
>>32532280
Get over it already.
>>
>>32532280
Yes, we all know anon.
It's a starter.
Every generation from gen 6 will probably have a feminine starter and they will all keep the 87.5% gender ratio.
Get over it.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 1003x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 1003x662px
>Braixen may be a combination of braise (French for hot charcoal) and vixen (FEMALE fox).
>87.5% male
>87.5% perfection
>>
The day that people grow a brain and finally realise that the 7:1 male to female ratio solely exists in gameplay to give a sense of rarity to Fossilmons and Starters, and that GameFreak do not take it into account at all when designing mons, will be a good day.
>>
File: 22312124124.jpg (149KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
22312124124.jpg
149KB, 640x500px
>>32532280
Doesn't matter. Brionne is still 10/10.
>>
File: 1490396314202.jpg (88KB, 1074x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1490396314202.jpg
88KB, 1074x1029px
Are people still this clueless as to why the gender ratio is the way it is in the games?
>>
File: prettybrionne.jpg (139KB, 960x918px) Image search: [Google]
prettybrionne.jpg
139KB, 960x918px
Come, let us row towards that distant future;
our dreams will spread out over the water.
Hey, let us discover yet unknown treasures.
Together with you
as undines.

https://soundcloud.com/recklessenguin/yui-makino-undine-full-op1-aria-the-animation-2
>>
File: Vagina has a chuckle.gif (352KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Vagina has a chuckle.gif
352KB, 500x300px
>Implying Game Freak cares about whether they're making good designs or not

As long it attracts the usual clientele, they're off the hook the minute the game is released.

>Design a mermaid-esque sea lion mon with a possibly female hinted name to go along with it
>Make it a male 87.5% of the time to make females harder to come by, literally making female Primarinas female trophies
>People will consider it a amazing design

Shame people with actual autism will feel the need to reset for a female so it '''fits'''. I wonder why they even feel the need to do so.

Oh no wait, it's just Game Freak being Game Freak as usual.

Me? I'd rather pick something else that doesn't make me question why it looks like X than go through the trouble of breeding it just so it fits X gender. If I'm not happy with the current starter, then maybe I'll care for it.
>>
>>32533416
I don't like Primarina either but holy shit, nice blogpost fag.
>>
File: 1488069616318.jpg (38KB, 383x384px) Image search: [Google]
1488069616318.jpg
38KB, 383x384px
>>32533416
What the fuck did I just read
>>
>>32532464
This 100%

It could just as easy have been the other way around but they most likely made them 87.5% male because they felt that game would appeal more to young boys than girls at the time.
>>
>>32533544
Nah, it's because eggs always hatch based on who the mother was, so the starters being mostly male means they are more rare lore-wise because it means eggs would mostly hatch into different Pokémon
>>
>>32532280

I nicknamed my shiny male Primarina Brio
>>
File: 1492775914383.jpg (44KB, 393x397px) Image search: [Google]
1492775914383.jpg
44KB, 393x397px
>>32533454
>>32533461
>These responses

Thanks, I take my time writing them. But really, people shouldn't be taking my posts or any posts like mine so seriously either, there's better things to feel offended at. Some people like things, others don't, simple as that. You respect me, I respect you, no qualms. I wish I could say I'd pick Primarina in a heart beat, but unfortunately, I do have my personal qualms with it despite trying to warm up to it. Which is often rare because I try to be open-minded for all mons. Fuck man, I really liked Popplio too and I'm even warming up to Brionne here.

Am I possibly rejecting it just because "t-too feminine" or a blatant "I don't like it"? Most likely, yes. I can't help it though. Stupid thing is, I've had a million female looking mons before and somehow, this is the one that just triggers me for whatever reason. Why is it that I'm somehow ok with a Lopunny or a Gardevoir and not with a Primarina? Why is this the only mon that drives me to write shitty walls of text like this one? Even I don't know.
>>
File: 2Prim.png (428KB, 609x492px) Image search: [Google]
2Prim.png
428KB, 609x492px
>>32533570
I have a shiny male and a shiny female, their names are Sidon and Cadenza
>>32533624
I think I read this exact post at least 5 times.
It's cool anon, not every Pokémon has to be for everyone. Primarina has enough fans already and Popplio definitely needs more. Just stop repeating yourself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.