[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edgy Red

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: edgy red.jpg (97KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
edgy red.jpg
97KB, 600x849px
Anybody else get filled with primal autistic rage when they see this kind of Red? I don't mean the one from adventures, I mean the black hair, red eyes, emo fuckface red.
>>
>>32528794
Origins and the SM redesign has put an end to that somewhat
>>
>>32528804
This. I don't see it as often anymore, thankfully.
>>
File: 1493795090728.png (327KB, 892x528px) Image search: [Google]
1493795090728.png
327KB, 892x528px
>>32528804
Yeah but its still everywhere and sets something off inside me that makes me so angry
>>
>>32528833
Nah I get it. I quite dislike the Redgy for some odd reason as well. I don't understand why so many people draw him and the other male protags to a lesser extent like that. And this is coming from someone who quite likes edgy things.
>>32528829
It's kinda interesting seeing how much power GF has when it comes to those. There are many more things that I want GF to do to put an end to fans and their crazy headcanons.
>>
>>32528856
>There are many more things that I want GF to do to put an end to fans and their crazy headcanons
Like what? The only one that comes to mind is the edgy Red one.
>>
>>32528856
I think it's because of how romanticized the character's being. They make him out to be some bad boy lookin guy, but really in official art he's just some plain looking brunette
>>
>>32528865
There are some edgy pics of Hilbert I've seen floating about vs N. Nothing on the others.

>>32528856
>I don't understand why so many people draw him and the other male protags to a lesser extent like that. And this is coming from someone who quite likes edgy things.

Its simply not an accurate interpretation. And they are everywhere. Its the same issue I have with loli Serena from the anime dominating the google searches over her older game counterpart.
>>
>>32528865
A lot of things come to mind. Doesnt have to be exclusively protags and the way they are seen by fans
>>
File: image.jpg (241KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 800x500px
He's hot.
>>
File: 1476005480344.jpg (58KB, 532x766px) Image search: [Google]
1476005480344.jpg
58KB, 532x766px
>>32528937
delete this, phoneposter
>>
When did edgy Red first appear?
>>
>>32529828
Stupid fans though that he did some edgy shit and killed himself at the end of GSC after Ethan beats him.

SM wrecked their head canon since Red is actually a good sport who gives you the mega stones for beating him. Reason why you don't get anything from Red in GSC is because there's nothing left for the game to give you at that point. Also, Jotaro Red is superior.
>>
Pixiv red was always shit
He was basically a generic anime boy for fujoshit to fangirl on
>>
>>32530064
>Also, Jotaro Red is superior.
Not as great as Kakyoin Green.

>Yfw it is now canon Green wants to fuck Red's mom
>>
>>32530064
Red didn't give anything cause the battle's all that's was needed.
>>
>>32530064
>Reason why you don't get anything from Red in GSC is because there's nothing left for the game to give you at that point.
That's false. Evolutionary items were a one-time thing in GS so you could only evolve one. A stone or something for beating him dependent on the day of the week would have been awesome.
>>
>>32530211
>Implying he didn't already want to before
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.