[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tierno Roast Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3314.jpg (57KB, 278x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3314.jpg
57KB, 278x400px
Fuck. I hate this fat fucking stupid fucking dancing fuck. Roast the shit out of him.
>>
You know the ending of "Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny"? Lately I've been listening to that song a lot, and for some reason I've come imagine that sequence from the movie with Tierno as Kyle Gass, Shauna as Jack Black, and Hoopa Unbound as the Devil.
>>
>>32528619
Never liked him too much either but he's miles better than fucking Sophocles.

/vp/ seems to dislike a lot of overweight characters which makes me curious. How many of you guys are actually overweight?
>>
>>32528619
I don't dislike him at all. But he was used quite a bit by shitposters who assumed that people would get triggered by Tierno avatars. Particularly his anime version, even though most people who watched XY found him to be likable or were neutral on him.

Me, I didn't feel strongly about him one way or the other.
>>
>>32528695
He's pretty nifty in the manga, at least.
>>
>>32528695
I like Sophocles because he seems more "alive" he also had more character growth even though it was a little through the animation, but more so than this fat fuck who just wants to dance.
>>
>>32528715
Sophocles is in the main cast, of course he will get more "development." Tierno was a rival who appeared in a grand total of like 10 episodes.

Sophocles is genuinely unlikable because his character is literally "useless fat fuck who spends his days shitposting on /g/"
>>
I wish Tierno had a Medicham, since it's a dancing pokemon and there would be a visual gag in the contrast of weight. Imagine them dancing in synch.
>>
>>32528726
is it because he reminds you of yourself anon? do you really have that much self loathing? its okay anon i'm not here for you.
>>
>>32528619
Fucking One Punch Man character
>>
>>32528695

Sophocles only crime was looking like Pokey from Earthbound.

Tierno is a fucking stupid piece of shit that acts like that one wannabe tryhard in middle school that constantly did stupid shit for attention like try to get a cheerleader's number or host a flash mob/Harlem shake/Gangnam Style/rave in the cafeteria and always hung around with your circle of friends and nobody really quite liked and just wanted him to fuck off.

Also, I'm highly underweight for my age/body type. I've been meaning to put on some weight/muscle, but I just so happen to be the only adult with the metabolism of a 13-year-old.
>>
>>32528788
I also have a disgustingly high metabolism and I just turned 22. I hate Tierno as well, he's my least favorite character in Pokémon ever.
I'm 6'0 and weigh 125 pounds :/
>>
>>32528997
>Skellington, the post.
>>
File: IMG_2454.png (712KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2454.png
712KB, 640x1136px
>>32529177
Thanks, friend
>>
>>32528619
Fuck off Tierno is ok
>>
>>32528695
5'11" and 170 lbs(180cm and 78 kilos in non retard units), I'd say not very much.
>>
File: dragon_dance_revolution.gif (661KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
dragon_dance_revolution.gif
661KB, 500x400px
>>32528619
He can't even Dragon Dance, so who cares?

>>32528745
Or Bellossom. Or Lilligant.
>>
>>32529249
>retard units
Enjoy your lack of the American dream, faggot
>>
>>32528695
1.76m x 67kg
>tfw manlet
and yeah, I hate fatsos
>>
Now folks, we all know that Tierno loves to dance, but have you actually seen him dance?! Hillary fucking Clinton can spin things in her favor better than than he can! What the fuck, man?!
>>
File: 1435614791.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435614791.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>32528619
Stupid fucking hair. Or hat. Whatever the fuck is that.
>>
People say that Tierno doesn't matter. That's the farthest thing from true when you think about it. Tierno is significant in the geological sense. You ever wonder why Kalos is so flat and boring? It's because one time Tierno walked across it looking for a convenience store that sold Funyuns.

But folks, at least he isn't as big of a fat fuck as him Mom. She's the meteorite that killed the dinosaurs! Only, she didn't fall to Earth. She missed the toilet when she was trying to sit on it! Never has there been such a ghastly scene of mass-extinction and errant shit than that afternoon 65 million years ago!
>>
File: tenor (1).gif (518KB, 498x372px) Image search: [Google]
tenor (1).gif
518KB, 498x372px
But for all of Tierno's flaws - which are, to review, obesity, obliviousness, bad odors, idiocity, a hopeless lack of competence as a Pokemon trainer, high cholesterol, and increasingly stale dancing moves - at least he has a loyal group of friends he can fall back on, and really, what's more important than that?

Are they in the audience tonight tonight? Table 9? Yes folks, there they are. Take a wave, you guys. Let's see here, we got the tiny know-it-all that Tierno will probably end up accidently eating one day, the one with an inferiority complex so huge it crushed several buildings on the way here tonight, the one that's silent and is great at forcing animals to fight each other and will be outted as a serial-killer any day now, and the six outta ten chipmunk lady that'll offer Tierno pity sex in two years.

And at the risk of crushing her into dust, you'd better take her up on that, Tierno. 'Cause I don't know anyone else who has the patience to try and find your dick.

Yes, it's great friends like these who have the kindness and the ability to help us weather whatever problems life will through at us. And based upon the kindness and ability of your friends in particular, Tierno, I think it'd be better if you just stopped taking your insulin right now and embraced the sweet release of death. Thank you Tierno! Love ya, baby!
>>
>>32529655
>>32529694
Even Norm McDonald's speech at the Bob Saget roast didn't have this much cringe.
>>
>>32528619

He's completely worthless. Shauna is annoying as shit, but at least they try to put some focus on her. Trevor doesn't do a lot, but at least helps you in the Frost Cavern and has actual reservations about it, and is scared about it. Not much, but it's something.

Tierno is just "DUDE DANCING LOL" except he doesn't even use a fucking Ludicolo, THE dancing Pokemon, and it's in the dex. No Ludicolo, or Medicham, or Spinda, or anything that actually fits. He's completely pointless. Except for the "saving Pokemon Route 10" thing, which happens entirely offscreen and Trevor was there for that too so we didn't need Tierno for that either. What a fucking waste of time.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.