[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stalling general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1494195784068.jpg (111KB, 755x420px) Image search: [Google]
1494195784068.jpg
111KB, 755x420px
In this thread we discusse Stalling. Team building move sets and what not.
>>
>>32522214
Don't use stall
>>
File: 1494204236150.png (4KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1494204236150.png
4KB, 250x230px
>>
one startegy i like to use when employing stall is using trapping moves.

bringing haze/clear smog is reccmeneded since if your entire team is pure stall you will be fucked by stat uppers (you can still do without if you got toxic tough)

have anyone tried using funbro in the current meta? how well does it fare?
>>
delete toxapex
>>
>>32522225
But i must because I can.

>>32522283
You cant delete toxie.
>>
>>32522214
I think the real point of discussion should be that Ghostium Z Corsola.

What exactly are you hitting with it?
>>
>>32522660
The name of the move is why I used it as a header. Because stall = a never ending nightmare.
>>
>>32522283
Toxapex isn't even hard to delete. Literally just use Mega Alakazam or even Tapu Koko. Koko even outspeeds Dugtrio so you can whack it with Brave Bird if they try to trap or kill you. Actually, Calm Mind Mega Alakazam kinda screws up stall in general. I have trouble with it when I play stall since Calm Mind/Psyshock/Focus Blast/Shadow Ball fucks over almost anything I can build.

I've had some fun playing stall in Ubers, though. I mde this bulky Mewtwo set that makes people run out of PP with PRessure since so many moves only have 8PP like Draco Meteor and sacred Fire. Lugia with Whirlwind is a load of fun too, shits on almost any setup sweeper, especially those gay deers. I've had some success with Bulky Yveltal and dark Arceus as well, Yveltal's got better bulk than it looks and has a surprisingly good defensive typing. Primal Kyogre is a bitch to try and wall though, even Blissey can get broken. I wish it was easier to keep hazards off the field so I could use Shedinja against it, but Mega Sableye isn't all that good and if they REALLY want those hazards they'll get up for a turn or two long enough to get Kyogre in place.
>>
Porygon 2 with Psych Up and team members that can set up defenses and take care of Knock-Off, Roar, and Whirlwind users?
>>
>>32523469
Good for UU, but not that great in OU.

Porygon 2 makes a great teammate with Crobat, since bat-bro can soak up Toxic and Fighting Moves. Gliscor is nice for this too. If Knock Off gets you down there's always Mega Blastoise or any physical wall/tank with a Z-Crystal, really. Hell, even using Meinshao works since it's got Regenerator, is a decent win condition, and is fast enough to shit on offense. But that's going into Balance territory instead of full stall.

I can't wait for Mega Altaria to be released. I have so many stall and balance teams I wan to build around it and its amazing bulk and typing!
>>
Bump for stalling
>>
>>32522572
you can kys as well
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.