[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No evolution symbol in necrozma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170512_211928.jpg (141KB, 634x906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170512_211928.jpg
141KB, 634x906px
No connected to cosemean
>>
>>32519649
>cosemean
wtf i want to fuck cosmeom
>>
>>32519649
That's disappointing. I just hope we figure out what its connection to Solgaleo and Lunala is soon, if it isn't their split evo.
>>
Why the fuck would it be? They would've made it related in the games if so.
>>
>>32519649
Did anybody unironically think it was?

It was introduced in the same gen as Cosmog, and there's no way to get Cosmog to evolve into Necrozma. Why would Game Freak hold off an evolution for the third game? It makes no sense.
>>
>>32519678

No, only retards did.
>>
>>32519670
It wasn't connected in the first place. If it could evolve from Cosmoem, it would've done so in the game. It doesn't.
>>
Necrozma is it's own beast not related to other 2. Gonna destroy those 2
>>
>>32519670

Why the FUCK would Necrozma suddenly be a split evo? It doesn't even share any design aspects with the Cosmog line at all. Cosmog, Cosmoem, Lunala and Solgaleo all share similar traits that make them look connected to each other.
>>
>>32519687
>implying Cosmog or Cosmoem could have had some alternate form that is required to evolve into Necrozma.

Or to make it more simple, some new evolutionary item.
>>
>>32519649
no shit!
there's only one/two cosmoem
>>
>>32519724
To be fair Necrozma's design is hinted at some alternate form.

Granted that alternate form still probably doesn't show any similarities to the cosmog line.
>>
>>32519734

You seem really desperate to try and prove the possibility of your retarded headcanon.
>>
>>32519749
The third one is dead :^)
>>
>>32519759
Not my head canon, just one of many possibilities GameFreak could come up with.
>>
>>32519778
two*, but whatever.
>>
>>32519649
Even if it was another Cosmoem evolution, it's not like they can reveal that in the card game when you still can't evolve it in the main games.
>>
The only theory I knew of was that it was a fucked up cosmoem, ie one time fuck up

Yo wouldn't be able to evolve anything into it because it's a one time thing
>>
>>32519724
Necrozma is the black core of Cosmoem, boi.
>>
6 toes
6 fingers
6 teeth
>>
I had never even heard this theory.
>>
>>32519724
Same eyes
>>
>>32521235

Wrong. They're completely different.
>>
>>32519670
I hope it's connection is actively and conciously antagonistic. I don't think we've ever had that with the 3rd legends. I've heard some theories that Necrozma is a predator of sorts to Cosmog/Solgaleo/Lunala. I heard this particular one where in the Alolan lore the reason the previous Solgaleo/Lunala left a Cosmog under the care of the Alolan royalty was to protect it from Necrozma.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.