[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Totodile and Pokemon Crystal (GBC, Gen 2)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 600px-158Totodile.png (163KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-158Totodile.png
163KB, 600x600px
I don't come visit /vp/ so often but...

I'm about to speedrush through Johto just to catch some following pokémon (will catch Remoraid and Girafarig (because they are not inklusive in Pokemon Crystal version) and will also get my Slowpoke to evolve into Slowking) in my Pokemon Silver (actual Cartridge) and will trade them over to my Pokemon Crystal cartridge. Unfortunetally the saving don't work on my Pokémon Silver cartridge so I have to speedrush through this.

So the question is: what moves should my Totodile learn and what item should it hold?
Because before my speedrush I will transfer some following low level pokemon with some items held (the TMs and the Item-hold throughout the game).

In my personal understanding I should hold on with Ice Punch, Headbutt and Nevermeltice (to boost my Ice Punch move slightly) OR Amulet Coin just to get money asap so that I can get 80k Gamecorner Coins just to get Icy Beam.

What do you think?
>>
>>32517939
Eh? What are you trying to do? Just get to the locations of Remoraid and Girafarig as fast as you can? In that case, your plan sounds fine. You could also just solo Cyndaquil and use Charcoal (you could keep good TMs for Crystal that way), or send over a strong Pokemon (like a Mt. Silver wild Pokemon) walk around with it until it gets to max happiness, and then obliterate the whole game.
>>
Y-you bastard!! Just what is it that you're trying to do?!!
>>
>>32518019
The thing is... in order to get Remoraid at all is to get Super Rod from Kanto region from the fishing Guru there.
>>
>>32518178
or any rod during a swarm
>>
>>32518178
Oh, you're right. That's quite an undertaking, then. Totodile seems like your best pick, then, if you're doing the entire game in one sitting.
Ice Punch will serve you well enough. Less time used, and it'll OHKO or 2HKO everything you need it to if you level up enough.
Use the Amulet Coin to buy yourself tons of vitamins and Revives. You could also use the Mystic Water (in Cherrygrove, past the water) and just spam Surf most of the time.
I'd use the NeverMeltIce just for Clair, Karen's Vileplume, and Lance.
I think you should try something like this:
>Surf, Ice Punch, Waterfall, Headbutt
>HM slave Sentret for Cut (or Furret for Strength too)
>HM slave Geodude for Strength)
>HM slave Kenya for Fly
But I think you had something like this in mind anyway. Good luck!
>>
>>32517939

Totodile is the best pick for original G/S/C.

Ice Punch/Surf/Strength/Bite or whatever you want in the last slots.

Use X Special accordingly to OHKO any of the E4/Lance.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.