[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault (3).jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
35KB, 480x360px
Who would win
>>
>>32517791
Jibanyan
>>
>>32517791
Mega Charizard X.

It completely and utterly destroyed Mewtwo, the canonically most powerful Pokemon of all time, in close combat.

Since it's that strong, Mega Charizard X can easily sweep the floor with most Digimon.
>>
File: 1477114648712.jpg (14KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1477114648712.jpg
14KB, 326x326px
Me
>>
File: rekt.png (815KB, 854x478px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
815KB, 854x478px
>>32517791
>>
>>32517957
Not canon.
>>
Now that I notice, Greymon is just the Charizard of Digimon.
>>
>>32517791
WarGreymon would just take one look at zard and it'd be vaporized.
>>
It's been done before, it depends on which version of each, some versions of Charizard fucking stomp Adventures Wargreymon while some Wargreymon like with Chrome Digizoid armor stomp Charizard.
>>
>>32517801
Satire? I ask because there are retards that truly believe this.
>>
>>32517791
We all know that the digimon powers are made to be a wet dream for the kids, probably Wargreymon.
>>
>>32518130
This is going strictly off feats too, no theorizing involved.
>>
>>32518166
Well, if we do consider the matter Megas were made out to be even stronger than Mewtwo, then yes, they might stand a chance against WarGreymon. Y more than X, since X would at least tie since they both have abilities designed to destroy other Dragon types.
>>
>>32517801
>Mewtwo, the canonically most powerful Pokemon of all time

Lol, it stopped being the most powerful pokemon in gen 2, it was outclassed entirely by gen 4.
>>
>>32518218
Nah,
Arcues
Creation trio
Lake trio
Perfect Zygarde/Mega Fug
Primals
Mewtwo would be around here, original dragon excluded due to being just theories at this point.
>>
>>32518205
Origins Charizard would get fucking stomped by normal Greymon.
Charizard that could win tend to be from various manga and such not origins with the best feat being a small building bust and Mewtwo being fodder compared to any other version of Mewtwo like Anime, Pokken, Special, SMD and more.
>>
File: ITSTIMETODUEL.png (614KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ITSTIMETODUEL.png
614KB, 2000x1000px
>>32517791
We had this conversation before. While I love charizard it is simply no match for a WarGraymon. Pokemon grow in a linear level while digimon grow in an exponential level.
>>
>>32518032
Accurate explanation though
>>32518276
Death Battle's research team used to do blog posts about who they think would win (until they were promoted in Sweet Tooth vs Joker and they couldn't do blogs based on matches the show will use anymore)
This is what they had to say

>Finally there’s the fact……..that THIS ENTIRE BLOG IS SKEWED TOWARDS CHARIZARD TO GIVE HIM THE GREATEST CHANCE! We used multiple Charizards to scale Red’s Charizard, while didn’t really do that for the Agumon-line because that would make him broken. We acknowledge usable items from Pokemon, but not the Digimon games.
>Did you know Wargreymon has alternate even more powerful forms he can access in the games or other media? We didn’t mention those, but we mentioned both Mega-evolutions for Charizard. The Agumon line can learn many more moves in the games than what we listed here, though we only brought up Charizard’s other learned or taught moves.
>We mentioned all 4 of Charizards abilities, even though he can only really have 1 at a time. However we didn’t mention Wargreymon basically has an equivalent in the games, where he can equip 4 at once that heighten his stats even more and more or less NULLIFY FIRE ATTACKS.
>Honestly it says a lot when we bassically make a super composite for Charizard and then remove or don’t mention a ton of stuff for Augmon, and Charizard still comes up short.
>I’m sorry I love Charizard but he’s not winning this fight.
>>
>>32517957
What was more painful?
Blastoise ripping off Charizard's wings and then proceeding to grab her by the throat and pump her with water til she exploded or Red's Mega Charizard X being eviscerated, crippled, and then nuked by Wargreymon?
>>
>>32520165
Yes and? Feats exist regardless, some Charizards are subsonic and small building, others are large island to country and quadruple digit mach. It depends on the version..
>>
DeathBattle is fucking stupid because two shows with different in-universe logic will never line up power levels and trying to use "real world logic" is an exercise in futility.
>>
>>32520199
Charizard getting eviscerated, crippled, tossed on to its 10 year old trainer thus crippling him as well, and then both of them getting nuked/burned alive by Wargreymon, easy. The loss against Blastoise was almost slapstick and cartoony but the way Wargreymon fucked it up was way more brutal and hard to watch.
Also obligatory
>her
>>
>>32517801
Charizard X is a dragon
Wargreymon has claws designed specifically to take down dragons and is significantly more powerful.
>>
>>32518240
No, it's around Rayquaza, Lugia, Palkia, Dialga, Zekrom, Reshiram and so on. Your headcanon isn't relevant.
>>
>>32523110
>Mewtwo
>on par with literal gods and deities
And you're saying his head canon is shitty?
>>
>>32523124
Mega Rayquaza, Arceus and the Primals are stronger than regular Mewtwo. Mewtwo is on par with regular Rayquaza and the other legends I mentioned.
>>
>>32517791
>an animal vs a machine made for WAR
Really, I wonder who would fucking win this.
>>
>>32518240
>Lake trio
The fuck? They're fucking shit.
>>
>>32523130
>Mewtwo is on par with regular Rayquaza and the other legends I mentioned.
Yeah no. Come back when Mewtwo has done anything on par with them because lore wise it's a low tier legend.
>>
>>32523191
>anything on par with them
Let's see, Lore-wise, normal Rayquaza has done... Stop a fight by talking some sense?
>>
>>32523130
Stronger than Mewtwo gameplay wise, sure.

Lore wise however, Mewtwo is canonically stronger than all of these.
>>
>>32523261
Got that backwards son.
Mewtwo is stronger gameplay wise but far weaker lore wise.
>>
>>32517791
The most popular
>>
>>32523261
>>32523367
He's neither, gameplay wise he's equal and lore wise he's equal, considering Mewtwo never fought any of them and has equal BST
>>
>>32523390
So WarGreymon?
>>
>>32523423

As that channel is for kids, I guess
>>
>>32523419
Yes because a one to one fight is totally the only way to determine strength in terms of lore. Went are Mewtwofags so retarded
>>
File: 1470846548287.png (228KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
1470846548287.png
228KB, 394x370px
This is such a dumb discussion since we know for a fact that Digimon power levels are on a whole another level when compared to Pokemon. Most Ultimate level Digimon already are probably capable of beating almost any Pokemon 1v1, and when we move to Mega level Digimon things really get out of hand. Even the weaker ones are capable of killing (not knocking out, but killing) equally powerful monster with a single hit. The powerful ones can destroy entire cities or countries, and the obscenely strong ones can destroy planets, galaxies and pretty much anything they want. I could see Pokemon like Giratina, Arceus, M-Rayquaza and Hoopa-U having an even match with some of the weaker Mega level Digimon I just realized that I'd love to see M-Fug vs Metalseadramon battle but honestly that's pretty much it.

tl;dr it's pointless to compare a series where the power levels are still reasonable to a series where monsters are capable of destroying entire dimensions
>>
>>32523451
Believe it or not there are people who think that Digimon power levels are on par with Pokemon.
It's ridiculous.
>>
>>32523451
/thread
>>
>>32523451
This is exactly why I will never understand this particular discussion. I don't think many people actually know how strong digimon actually is while Pokemon on the other hand seems pretty reasonable power level wise outside of a few hax.
>>
>>32523419
Arceus would destroy Mewtwo.
>>
>>32523504
That's because most people's familiarity with Digimon ends with Adventure 1 and Apocalymon seems about as powerful as Giratina
>>
>>32517791
Cancer. Cancer wins.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.