[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't he been banned to ubers yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: Cy7DkZJXcAA4bMG.jpg (55KB, 918x870px) Image search: [Google]
Cy7DkZJXcAA4bMG.jpg
55KB, 918x870px
Why hasn't he been banned to ubers yet?
>>
Still in Limbo due to not being available in the games yet.

The fact that it doesn't exist doesn't help either.
>>
>>32517555
>The fact that it doesn't exist doesn't help either.

So this is the face of the current denialfags.
>>
>>32517569
Hey, excuse him. I pulled him from a different dimension where Ash-Decidueye doesn't exist. He can't know that the baras and trannys were absolutely BTFO here.
>>
>>32517569
>thinking another Ash-form is happening when Ash-Z move is confirmed
What's wrong with you people?
>>
Lycanroc will be the ace (rivalry with Gladion's Lycanroc) Incineroar will be the powerhouse

Rowlet won't evolve at all
>>
File: cancer monkey.jpg (32KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
cancer monkey.jpg
32KB, 500x284px
>>
>>32517569
>denialfags
Whoa, hold it right there. For someone to be in denial of something, there has to be concrete proof of said thing. As a matter of fact, there is literally, absolutely no signs of that Ash-Decidueye thing, not even rumor of new Ash-pokemon
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 1200x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 1200x595px
>>32517595
But what about this leaked concept art
>>
The anime will be retooled into a harem anime before Ash-Decidueye exists, that's how unlikely your autistic headcanon is.
>>
>>32517587
Wait a minute. Rowlet is a flying type. Incineroar is a big guy compared to Decidueye. Lycanroc can fire rocks that could possibly destroy an aircraft. Baneposting is real here, Ash confirmed hothead.
>>
>>32517596
The only leak right there is saliva from the corner of your mouth
>>
File: 1494534740562[1].png (1014KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494534740562[1].png
1014KB, 1280x720px
Comedy rape owl
>>
>>32517569
I wouldn't mind if it does end up existing in the future, so long as they fix its awful speed. As it stands, it's stuck in an awkward speed tier where it's too slow to go fully offensive, but not slow enough to outspeed everything if you try running Trick Room.
>>
>>32517574
>Valentine is an owlfag
That was to be expected
>>
>>32517583
>>32517595
Ash-Decidueyegate will be so great when denialfags keep providing posts like these. Screencapped for future laughs to be shared with all of /vp/.
>>
The autism levels are off the charts, remember to sage, report any attempt at owlposting.
Looks like we have a Roothoot 2.0
>>
>>32517613
What the fuck just happened in the anime? Like what the fuck?
>>
File: image.png (354KB, 629x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
354KB, 629x900px
>>32517670
What's wrong with posting owls? :(
>>
>>32517587
>Ash missing out on a his first ghost type pokemon, and also arguably the coolest grass starter
(Sorry sceptilefags)

>And not to mention that ash can use a new OP fully evolved grass type starter or pokemon, his only OP one is sceptile.

Ya denialfags, go neck yourselfs rowlet will eventually evolve.
>>
File: who's that shillmon.png (730KB, 680x1227px) Image search: [Google]
who's that shillmon.png
730KB, 680x1227px
>>
>>32519692

Ash has never had a Psychic, Steel, or Fairy type either, what's your point?
>>
>>32519707
r u me
>>
>>32519692
Only OG Ash matters. Owl? Cooler than Sceptile? Fuck off. Your Owl sucks so much that it got the spotlight taken from him by a doggo. The Rockruff line is more popular than the starters and destroys them in designs.

Rockruff > Tranny Seal
Iori Yagami > Baracat
Sun Doggo > Nu-Male Owl
>>
File: Dio_Brando_main_image.png (202KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dio_Brando_main_image.png
202KB, 300x450px
>>32517628
I know what this is.
>>
>>32517538
Well, Ash-Decidueye is most certainly going to have its sp.atk reduced to 20 in order to add even more to Ash-Decidueye's attack and speed stats. It will be Ubers worthy for sure.
>>
>>32519826
Ya, but at this point, he doesn't have a pokemon that could turn to either of those types.

And since the rowlet line is a fan favorite I'm highly anticipating ash to get a Decidueye.

And to be apart of the shill Mon crew you need to have a three stage evolution. So that's why non of the rockdoogos can fit the spot. They'll be strong in the anime but they won't be the shill Mon.

And as for Incineroar, really...do you not think ash has anouth OP fire and dark types, and not to mention that the last two gens ash's ace wher dark types. I think it's time for a shift, bring in a new type to the shill Mon formula. I like Incineroar and I honestly don't want him to end up like torterra. So that why I think he's going to be the second or if not third strongest. He's going to be the bulky heavy hitter. But Decidueye will still be ace.
>>
>>32520053
>And to be apart of the shill Mon crew you need to have a three stage evolution
>Lucario
>>
>>32520064
There really aren't any rules for shillmons besides "The Pokemon Company is showing very clear bias in favor of this Pokemon"
>>
>>32519886
Jeez, I hated starterfags but now Lycanroc fans are starting to get cocky and annoying as fuck.
>>
mega faggot kill your self you wast of life end your existence
>>
>>32520064
I didn't specify did I,

Okay to be more specific, the shill Mona that ash catches, you know,
>(fire)Charizard,
>(water)greninja,
>(grass) ...

Better yet, How did you not get what I was trying to say, I literally posted a pic of ash's shill mons.
>>
File: 1478277987926.jpg (79KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478277987926.jpg
79KB, 1024x768px
>>32520370
>Mona
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.