[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S O O N T A R S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1494222638730.png (299KB, 700x263px) Image search: [Google]
1494222638730.png
299KB, 700x263px
S O O N
T
A
R
S
>>
>>32515353
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: 1494577577633.jpg (109KB, 740x449px) Image search: [Google]
1494577577633.jpg
109KB, 740x449px
>Necrozma VS Marshadow
>Necrozma being """revealed""" a second time in Japan

Totally not suspicious, Game Freak.
>>
>>32515357
Tell me what was the last time when GF promoted a legendary mascot just before revealing its game?

Never
>>
a month left until the Stars meme can die
>>
>>32515368
By that logic Gen VII is officially over and we are already heading for Gen VIII since all the Pokémon were revealed.
>>
>>32515373
>inb4 not if they remake D/P on the same console where they already remaked another past generation
>>
>>32515373
Because we do, just not this year, next year though, sure
>>
>>32515387
>A gen with no spin offs on its main console and only two tittles released together

Wew lad
>>
>>32515368
They are promoting Ho-oh right now but I don't see a gold remake coming out
>>
>>32515392
Not an old mascot dumbass

>>32515391
The spinoffs might get announced this year. If you dont think its lilkely then explain why all of the existing Pokemon were revealed already in the very first year of gen 7
>>
>>32515408
They can still create a SM2 with 20 new Regional Pokémon + New Legendary Forms + extra stuff that can be promoted as NEW content.
>>
>>32515418
Then why they just didnt reveal anything already to tease new stuff?

Last year they revealed Magearna before SM

The whole SM2 concept just wouldnt worrk as they are no enemies to battle, unlike in BW1 where Ghetsis and Shadow Triad escaped. In Alola everyone just moved on to the "good" side
>>
>>32515495
I understand your point but there is no limitations. They can pull anything to play as the antagonist even Necrozma's new form.
>>
>>32515517
Not really. Necrozma cant be really an antagonist as at the end of the day each Pokemon is catchable or as TPC likes to call it sometimes: able to "befriend".

i dont see how would they pull off a sequel in Alola after everyone turned good and there's not much space too put new cities and routes (like Unova 2 did), maybe Poni but that island is being more "wild" is what makes it unique so that also doesnt sound plausible.

I honestly think they'll start revealing new gen 8 mons early next year for the movie and then the game will be revealed. Gen 5 had no remake, gen 6 had no enhanced version, gen 7 "thing" might be just one entry
>>
>>32515549
They can just elaborate this plot:
>Necrozma wants to help by doing x
>But x causes bad repercussions and people misunderstands it for a bad intention

There you have it. An antagonist that is a Pokémon but in the end it is still capable and befriended.
>>
>>32515408
>The spinoffs might get announced this year.
It's never this late if the gen was ending as you said.
>>
S O O N T A R S
>>
>>32515678
This sounds like a plot for a movie, not game
>>
>>32516898
Imagine Kyurem and the town with big walls to avoid it; Giratina coming out of nowhere a opening a door to """"hell"""" but it is just helping humanity; etc

Just something like this related to an evil team. Pretty basic, anon.
>>
>>32515368
Tell me, when was the last time we had a game without 8 gyms you have to beat in order to challenge the Elite Four? Oh wait that pattern was just broken.
>>
>>32516930
Trials still are pretty much gyms

Stop pretending like in-game details and marketing the games are the same thing. Because they're not. If GF would've wanted to do Stars they wouldnt blown their load beforehand, simple as that
>>
>>32516923
Ok then, so who's the evil team?
>>
>>32516960
If they can come up with 9 different teams then that's not an issue for GF.
>>
>>32516992
See, your problem is that you need to make stuff up to come with anything

BW had a clear room for a sequel story wise (villains escaping, N's future being very unclear) and region wise (the map had clearly lots of unused areas on it).

SM just doesnt have that. The story is done, there's no villains anymore, the region doesnt have any extra space for new places while any unfinished buisnesses (like Mohn or Necrozma's potential new form) cant be pushed into anime like gen 6 did with Zygarde and Malva.
>>
>>32517034
>cant be pushed into anime like gen 6 did with Zygarde and Malva.
Sorry it was supposed to be CAN
>>
>>32517034
Anon, Game Freak could come up with anything. Someone from Team Aether rises up for example.

You have Lillie and her mother getting better in Kanto. Perhaps a Kanto revisit to deal with "the region doesnt have any extra space" issue.

I don't know. Anything can happen since Pokémon games let it be this loose for a plot.
>>
>>32517034
By the way, the anime for Sun and Moon still have a lot to cover. Ash only covered the Raticate Trial yet and we are already almost reaching the 30th episode. It is taking its time.

This gen will still last enough for a new game in general VII in my opinion being it SM2, DP remake or something else.
>>
>>32517068
>Anon, Game Freak could come up with anything. Someone from Team Aether rises up for example.
>You have Lillie and her mother getting better in Kanto. Perhaps a Kanto revisit to deal with "the region doesnt have any extra space" issue.

There's no "Team Aether". The only shady guy, Faba isnt dangerous, he was just doing what Lusamine allowed him to do, but thats all, in the end he wasnt arrested, Gladion didnt even threw him out. He's a bit like Colress, nothing more

Lillie is done for now. We're told that she's going to heal her mother and have some adventures on her own. It makes sense to leave her now because that was the point of her story in SM, to make Lillie stronger so she can do something on her own. Besides now you're quickly moving to Kanto? Even if they included Kanto in SM2 it would be post game so not much there to work with
>>
>>32517108
The anime can be fast or slow depends on what they want

XY was super slow at the beginning and then they had a super packed and fast paced finish.. If gen 8 would start fall 2018 they still have more than enough to finish the anime
>>
>>32516952
But anon, they've blown their load before every recent game release. Stop pretending GF are marketing geniuses.

Maybe Marshadow is not the main focus of Stars. Maybe there's a new Pokemon they'll add, maybe new forms, maybe some cool plot twist or something.
>>
>>32517034
>The story is done
You've still got the reason for Zygarde's arrival to really settle and Alola's league has only begun.

>there's no villains anymore
You can easily make some, really.
Or, hell, make a game with no real villainous team.
Hell, they could possibly even bring back a previous villain.
Neo Neo Team Rocket.

>the region doesnt have any extra space for new places
Make some?
Aspergers Town or whatever it's called wasn't there originally and there's tons of water.
For all we know there's an extra island just outside the map.
Poni's pretty empty too.

>unfinished buisnesses (like Mohn or Necrozma's potential new form) can be pushed into anime
Tons of things CAN happen. That's not a real argument.
>>
>>32517113
>Besides now you're quickly moving to Kanto?

What do you mean, senpai? We could even start in Kanto and end with Alola. Heck, even make Colress team up with lonely wolves like Faba to reach some major goal and there you have the antagonist team.

I'm just defending that Game Freak doesn't need loose ends, unfinished details or incomplete business from SM to build something new.
>>
>>32517139
>You've still got the reason for Zygarde's arrival to really settle and Alola's league has only begun.

That ship sailed away, if GF wanted to do something with Zygarde they woud've done so in SM

>You can easily make some, really.
Thats the problem, there's no basis, there's no point
>Or, hell, make a game with no real villainous team.
Hahahahahahaha.

>Make some?
Thats your answer to everything "make something". What, grow new island overnnight? See there's no point, thats just wishful thinking because you want a sequel

>Tons of things CAN happen. That's not a real argument.
Tons of things can happen in other regions aswell, like in gen 8 region, Sinnoh, Kanto, Kalos etc
>>
>>32517152
>I'm just defending that Game Freak doesn't need loose ends, unfinished details or incomplete business from SM to build something new
And it would feel better and more fresh in a new region, not trying to revive something that doesnt need reviving or doesnt have enough loose ends that would make a sequel interesting. Thats simply trying to beat a dead horse when you can do better things elsewhere
>>
>>32517179
>Thats your answer to everything "make something".
That anon it's not me, buddy. We are discussing the possibilities here and not trying to be a great sceptic.
>>
File: HNI_0003.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0003.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
>>32517179
>That ship sailed away, if GF wanted to do something with Zygarde they woud've done so in SM
So your argument is that there's nothing unfinished, I give you something unfinished, and you give me a "T-That doesn't count."

>Thats the problem, there's no basis, there's no point
What are you talking? There's no point?
What's the point of you buying the next game? What's the point of anything?
That's no argument.

>Hahahahahahaha.
I don't want to make this about you, but I have to express my concern.
Are you okay?

>What, grow new island overnnight?
Yes? I mean, just look at Alolan Exeggutor.
I'm sure it'll grow quickly.

>thats just wishful thinking because you want a sequel
I don't actually.
I just butted in on this argument because you're throwing out the baby with the bath water.

>Tons of things can happen in other regions aswell
This is the exact same "argument" as before.
>>
>>32517244
>"T-That doesn't count."
No, the problem is GF just did it again, Zygarde was hyped up and again left out. Why are you expecting any continuation after its form was used in SM?

>What's the point of you buying the next game? What's the point of anything?
Thats the thing, whats the point of doing something that doesnt need any continuation when they can make new game in other region and it will sell great?

>Yes? I mean, just look at Alolan Exeggutor.
>I'm sure it'll grow quickly.
Wow, yep, you convinced me...
>>
>>32517275
not him but you're fucking stupid, just replay SM then
>>
S O O N T A R S
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.