[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will literally be dissapointed if they bring it back. Same with PWT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: jakOI6m.png (2MB, 978x648px) Image search: [Google]
jakOI6m.png
2MB, 978x648px
I will literally be dissapointed if they bring it back. Same with PWT.
>>
Even if they do it's not like you're forced to touch it.
>>
>>32514322
>Games with less replayable content are better
Imagine being this retarded
>>
File: 1465865149268.jpg (27KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1465865149268.jpg
27KB, 350x335px
>>32514322
Looks like someone was butthurt over the other thread.
>>
>>32514356
I'd rather have no content than shitty content
>>
File: 1492481410340.jpg (25KB, 320x241px) Image search: [Google]
1492481410340.jpg
25KB, 320x241px
At this point, I don't get why you would even want a remake. Don't make the same mistake hoennfags made, the hype leads to nothing but disappointment because Game Freak is bound to fuck things up. I'd rather them just keep Sinnoh the way it is. It's already got the physical/special split and it's compatible with the 3DS. If you hate Gen IV a remake isn't going to sway your opinion (if anything you'll hate them more) and the people who love them don't have to deal with the butchering.
>>
>>32514322
Shit taste. However, if they bring it back it's only going to please those who enjoy it. No one said you had to play it. It simply gives others the option to play it if they wish. Thats what people are looking for. If it turns out to be shitty, well then too bad. People like you wouldn't give a shit and the people who wanted BF can't say that GF didn't try
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.