[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Just about to get last badge in b2.
I like these games, the gym soundtracks are gold
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Fuck it flipped
>>
File: IMG_3338.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3338.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
AAAAAAAA
>>
are the levels that low for the last gym? i don't remember it's been a while

i started a run on b2 but haven't played much, i'm up to nimbasa with a vulpix, swablu and swadloon
>>
>>32509394
last gym caps at 50, bw2 level curve is perfect, trainers are always on your level with gym leaders being 5 levels circa above you

Just like SM and Kalos. (Though the latter is crippled by the fact that enemy team's pokes have NO MOVES.)
Without exp share of course
>>
>>32509745
>5 levels above you
I don't know how you play, or how you think that is a balanced level curve.
>>
>>32509761
Aren't gyms supposed to be a challenge?
Should I grind my ass through the game so that I have "fun" one shotting every single mon with my stab move?
>>
>>32509095
Catch a better Flying-type, like Archeops or Sigilyph.
>>
File: 20170511_135450.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170511_135450.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Playing through all the gens in order. Got fucking rekt by Lance from a critical hit thunder fang on gatr. One more hit and I would've won.
>>
>>32509776
Unfezant is actually my Ace, with rocky helmet, feather dance and roost he tanks the shit out of every physical attacker that muk can't deal with.

Also, he got gunk shot when he was a grimer in driftveil from a move tutor in exchange for 8 red shards, he's been a killing machine thanks to that.

>>32509787
Love your team, I replayed HGSS recently and gave myself a challenge training a Ledian.
Shit was fun, Lance was the most exciting fight in-game I've ever had these last years.
Don't grind, stay underleveled, the satisfaction will be unique.
>>
Black 2, just passed the tourney with Cheren, Corless and Hugh.
N's Zoroark Lv.33
Audino Lv.33
Leavanny Lv31
Dewott Lv28
Koffing Lv21
Deerling Lv30 (Serene Grace)

I am actually kind of lost right now, I must've mashed through some text telling me where to go because every route appears to be blocked of to me.
>>
>>32509853
How is that possible? You could go through electric cave even before beating Hugh, nothing's closed off.
BW2 are not as linear as BW, but they're still pretty simple to go through.

Also, level up that poor koffing :(
Unless you plan on replacing him
>>
>>32509901
Bianca was in the way before, with a construction worker, they told me to go around but didn't say how.
They are out of the way now, and koffing is Level 28.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.