[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can Mewtwo have not only one, but TWO mega stones if it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: MEWTWO.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
MEWTWO.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
How can Mewtwo have not only one, but TWO mega stones if it's a clone created less than 50 in-game years ago before XY or ORAS?
>>
File: 1494115951701.png (15KB, 581x106px) Image search: [Google]
1494115951701.png
15KB, 581x106px
>>32506057
>>
Pokemon lore is nasty garbage, don't even ask.
>>
>>32506057
Mewtwo is the coolest and one of the most beloved Pokémon of all time with a fantastic design and the best lore of any Pokémon thanks to The Birth of Mewtwo.

They gave it two mega evolutions as a gift to the huge amount of people who love it, and obviously don't care about justifying it with lore.
>>
Many of the Mega Stones in XY and ORAS are created during the climaxes of the games, with the Ultimate Weapon being fired with the power of Xerneas/Yveltal again in XY, and the reawakening of Groudon/Kyogre and the release of Primal energy. Not rocket science when the energies put out by those events are stated to have created Mega Stones in the distant past in both regions, of course the same phenomenon will make it happen again.
>>
>>32506057
POWAH UPS
>>
>>32506113
It's more than likely that this is the case. There's a clear shot of one of the Mewtwonites in the cutscene when people all over Hoenn view the sky after the burst of Infinity Energy.
>>
File: 1474214088296.png (263KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1474214088296.png
263KB, 1000x562px
>>32506057
Look you fucking retard. Mega Stones are not manmade things. They're random stones that randomly resonate with Pokemon to make them stronger. It's all fucking random. A Mega Stone might be randomly made, and it can work with any random Pokemon. A Mega Stone made thousands of years ago might work with Mewtwo, who was later born compatible with it. The chances of Mewtwo getting two Mega Stones is the same as any fucking Pokemon's.

This argument is fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1494066629951.png (108KB, 250x337px) Image search: [Google]
1494066629951.png
108KB, 250x337px
>>32506564
Retard.
>>
>>32506057
there's more than one mewtwo.
>>
>>32506564
>Megastones aren't man made
They are though
>It's all rnndom and magical and that's the only possible explanation
But anon you're actually retarded
>>
>>32506057
I mean it is MewTWO so it needs two mega stones. Same for Charizard and its two horns.
>>
File: Mega Stone's life.png (309KB, 504x3406px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Stone's life.png
309KB, 504x3406px
>>32506595
>>32506863
Do you retards lack a fucking brain? Can you not think on the most basic levels?
No, they aren't manmade. They are literally meteors charged with magic. Randomly. Yes, it is fucking random. Play the fucking games or do a google search before spouting shit.

Even if Mewtwo isn't 50 years old, the Mega Stone could've been made long time ago. Long before Mewtwo existed. It's not a manmade thing just created specifically for Mewtwo. It's just a random stone that Mewtwo is the only who can make use of.

In a real life example, look at fire. Humans can use fire for all sorts of shit. But only humans can. But human species in its modern form is only 200k years old. Fire existed long before humans did. It wasn't made FOR humans. Humans are just the ones who can make use of it. Same applies to Mega Stones for Mewtwo. They came into existences long before Mewtwo. They weren't made FOR Mewtwo. Mewtwo was just the only one who could use them.

This is all simple shit you should be able to understand without needing an explanation. There's nothing to explain here. I'm just stating the obvious.
>>
>>32506104
"The Birth of Mewtwo" is anime only though. The Mewtwos from the anime don't reflect the one from the games.
>>
Megas were a mistake.
>>
My head canon is that they are meant for mew, they work for Mewtwo because he's a clone.
>>
>>32508268
t. sinnohfetus
>>
File: ash-pepe.png (166KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
ash-pepe.png
166KB, 499x499px
>>32508249
Friendly reminder that the anime is canon to the games.
>>
>>32508303
He's not a fucking clone. Use your head for once you fucking retard.
>>
>>32508309
>implying it isn't another parallel universe

That's why we can't get Greninja with Battle Bond naturally here.
>>
>>32506863
What implied they were mad made?
>>
>>32508340
Obviously he's not a 100% perfect clone, but hes genetically similar enough to use the mega stone.

did you really need me to explain that to you?
>>
>>32508357
No, no he's not genetically similar. They took a Mew's unborn baby, and made genetically dissimilar to Mew. You're more of a clone of you mother than Mewtwo is Mew's. You at least share a similar DNA, thus you look the same, overall. You're the same species, at least. Mewtwo's DNA was changed enough to make completely different species, with a completely different exterior and interior. They literally went out of their way to make him dissimilar.

He's the farthest thing from being a clone of Mew. You couldn't be more wrong in calling him a clone.
>>
>>32506057
>if it's a clone
It's not.
>>
>>32508303
>>32508357
This was always a retarded headcanon because it implies the megastones would work on Mew.
>>
>>32508370
Your just arguing about the word clone, my argument that Mewtwo can use the stone because its genetically similar enough to mew still makes about as much sense as anything in pokemon.

though ill concede that clone was not the word i should have used.
>>
>>32507032
Retard
>>
>>32506564
>>32507032
The problem comes from people thinking that because Mewtwo is genetically modified, it's no longer a life form. It can't have Mega Stones compatible with it. That's just wrong. It's still as much of a Pokemon as any. It can have Mega Stones, just like any other Pokemon.
And OP this time made another weird assumption, in that the Mega Stone is made to match a Pokemon. That before Mewtwo, Mega Stone compatible with Mewtwo could not exist. I assume that's because he didn't know about the Meteors turning into Mega Stones part. He only knew about the Weapon creating Mega Stones.

>>32508398
Anon, that's still a flawed argument. For one, look at Pokemon that are actually genetically similar. Like Gallade and Gardevoir. They are part of literally the same family. Both will give birth to the same thing. Both were the same thing at one point in their life. But they still have separate Mega Stones. Gallade's Mega Stone isn't going to work with Gardevoir, and vice versa. And neither of those will work with Ralts or Kirlia, despite being part of the same family.

If those aren't genetically similar enough, Mewtwo and Mew aren't either. For one, THE only similarity between the two is their type. Nothing else. They're completely different in every other regard. The scientists wanted to change a Mew to be different, and they succeeded. Mewtwo was different.
>>
>>32508249
The Dimension without Mega Evolution's Mewtwo is in Cerulean Cave. Mega Evolution Dimension's Mewtwo fled to Kalos.
>>
>>32509048
That's bullshit. Even in Mega Verse, Mewtwo is in Kanto. As shown in Origins, you know, the thing they used to show how Red gets his Mega Stone.
>>
>>32507032
Anon. I disagree with what you said, but your comic has made me agree with you on principle.
Fuck Flygonfags.
>>
>>32508249
Who cares? It's still some of the best content that has ever come out of this franchise.
>>
>>32506057
Think about it this way: scientists created Mewtwo specifically to react to these specific stones
>>
>>32507032
Fucking this.

Diancie is a mutated Carbink who reacts to a stone, but people don't bitch about it. People throw a fit about Mewtwo because it was made by humans and that gets their panties in a twist for some reason.
>>
>>32509048
There's two mewtwos. femtwo is in kalos, while the original is in kanto.
>>
This is basically an idea for Pokemon Clover if that fangame is still in development and accepting ideas for Fakemon.
I'm talking about Smallad, who evolves into Hombrotund (not the best names, I know). Their names and overall concepts are based off of Little Boy and Fat Man, the bombs that attacked Hiroshima and Nagasaki, respectivley. They are Steel/Poison types, and mainly learn offensive moves that not only match these types but also Fire, Electric, Ground, Flying, and Dark moves. In addition, this evolutionary line has a signature move, Nuke Blast, that is essentially a Poison-type Explosion, as it literally nukes the opposition. The Poison typing comes from radiation. Their stats are tanky mixed sweepers with moderate speed. The abilities are Aftermath (already exists in the games), Reckless (also already exists), and a new ability, Volatility, which has a 50% chance of either forcing a critical hit with each attack or adding a random status effect, such as Burning, Poisoning, Grave Poisoning, or Paralysis. Note that I am being vague since I have a general idea but am not very good at executing it. Anyhow, here is my design. Do what you will with them.
>>
Anime Mewtwo is a modified clone.
Game Mewtwo is a modified child of Mew.
>>
>>32506057
I like the theory that mega charizard X and mega mewtwo X mega stones are artificial and were created for them, and their y mega forms are their natural ones. This still doesn't explain how it got a natural mega stone.
>>
File: MechaMew2.png (89KB, 169x281px) Image search: [Google]
MechaMew2.png
89KB, 169x281px
Mega Wen?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.