[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the last old female character meet a new one cameo in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Dawn's cameo in BW seems to be the last of the "old female character comes back and meets a new one" cameos in the anime. Iris never appeared in XY to meet Serena, and from the looks of things it's doubtful Serena will appear in SM.

What did you think of the Dawn/Iris interaction?
>>
>>32502166
>This was the last old female character meet a new one cameo
Because Iris was so shit they decided to stop the trend.
>>
>>32503426
Dawn's cameo itself was handled rather poorly too.
>>
>>32502166

Is Iris about to be BLEACHED?
>>
File: 1493668284903.png (44KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493668284903.png
44KB, 550x400px
>>32503539
Yes.
>>
>>32503571
Literal shit.

>>32502166
Maybe they felt Cilan was enough cameos regardless of gender.
I wonder if Cilan is popular in Japan. He's met both Brock and Cilan now.
I wish we had seen Serena traveling to Hoenn and meeting May and Max.
I could see Clemont and Bonnie going to Alola as tourists, nut I think it's been confirmed SM Ash is a new one, unconnected to past seasons, wich would mean no more cameos.
>>
>>32504266
>He's met both Brock and Cilan now.
*both Brock and Clemont now
>>
>>32503426
fpbp
>>
>>32504266
Cilan was very popular in Japan. His VA is also famous.
>>
>>32502166
Was glad to see second best girl back, but she came back at such an inopportune time, in the worst arc to date
I want May to make an appearance in Alola, just give me this one thing for the love of god
>>
>>32504390
They should have had Dawn come back for Episode N than when she did.
>>
>>32502166
What about Delia?
>>
>>32503503
like the majority of the unova seasons
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.