[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started Pokémon Sun some days ago and I see that the mutli

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1477700420204.png (710KB, 1039x807px) Image search: [Google]
1477700420204.png
710KB, 1039x807px
I started Pokémon Sun some days ago and I see that the mutli exp is available pretty early in the game. What's the best way to play:
>deactivate it and train a specific team?
>keep it activated and train as many pokémon as possible at once and switch pokémon very often?
I feel like this is the point of the multi exp since XY but I can't let go of my old habits. What did you guys do?
>>
do whatever you want
>>
>>32501883
Train a specific team with it on and just speed run the game. You'll be held back for 70 hours watching pointless tutorials if you dont
>>
>>32501883
Really, just a matter of preference. I recommend sticking with one team, personally. If you use too many Pokemon in a single playthrough, it makes replaying a lot less fun.
>>
>>32501883
I turned it off and played the entire game with a specific team. It worked out pretty well, I was around 5 levels below the elite 4 at the end, the champion fight was actually moderately challenging because his pokemon were another few levels higher than the e4 pokemon and I didn't expect to see stealth rock in single player, but ultimately it wasn't too difficult either.
>>
>>32501950
I thought I was done with the tutorial, and I found it pretty long and pointless, what the fuck.

>>32501978
I don't think I'll replay it soon after beating the game because I have a long backlog, but I see what you mean.
>>
>>32502001
No, the tutorial is over. This board just likes to overreact to the cutscenes. You'll be getting a lot of them, but they're pretty enjoyable and small most of the time, so don't worry about it. At least until the end. That's when they have one more big cutscene.
>>
Exp Share is there for 2 reasons.

1. Easier mode for kids, which is why its on by default as they probably wouldn't change it otherwise. Remember kids tend to just use 1 Pokemon and let their others lag behind, so this helps with that
2. To ease end game grinding for competitive players or people that like to play more after the credits

Intended experience for non kids or people familiar with the mechanics is Exp. Share off until endgame. Sun/Moon has a nice difficulty curve this time around that would be a shame to miss if you had it on and are familiar with the game.
>>
>>32501883
There's a level jump later on in the game that'll leave you a bit underleveled if you don't use the Exp Share. If you do you'll be right around its level.
>>
>>32502011
i feel like the series always had cutscenes they were just in the form of you spamming a while 2 sprites were talking to each other. seeing it cinematic is way cooler imo
>>
I like turning it on and off as needed to stay on par level with foes, played Sun doing that and had more fun than my serious business Moon run, same with when I did it with XY.
>>
>multi exp

Are you a smelly French person by any chance?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.