[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this OST so hated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: pokemonxandyalbum.jpg (379KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonxandyalbum.jpg
379KB, 625x625px
I fucking love it. The overworked and cites, towns are so Damn comfey
>>
Pokemon designs and music are the two things XY did right. But since this is /vp/ you have to pretend to hate every single thing about them or you will be called an underage kalosperm.
>>
>>32500871
The only theme I didn't like was the gym leader theme but that eventually grew on me. I've noticed that when people say the soundtrack sucked on here they only ever mention that track so I assume they're just being contrarian faggots.
>>
>>32500871
Bland as fuck
>>
>>32500979
I have to agree with this anon. It was pretty bland and generic, though I like the Jubilife City theme they had.
>>
It doesn't have any memesongs like BW and SM and they didn't grow up with it so it's shit

In all seriousness it's a pretty solid soundtrack but it doesn't really exceed anywhere, the most standout track is Battle! Gym Leader which is gonna be love or hate because it's so different from typical Pokemon music. It would fit more naturally into a racing game of some sort.
>>
>>32500871
Shota Kageyama (the sound leader) with his generic and bland style was the problem. The Hitomi Sato's and Minako Adachi's (Anistar city) compositions are good but few and the lack of Go Ichinose was the worst part.
>>
>>32501022
>Memesongs
What? What are BW and SM's "memesongs?"
>>
File: 1421396712101.png (128KB, 271x391px) Image search: [Google]
1421396712101.png
128KB, 271x391px
>>32501298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsD-OUWNUlU

BW has one of the best meme songs of the series
>tfw you will never be an old man watching the seagulls fly away
>>
File: XYZ.png (176KB, 5760x1080px) Image search: [Google]
XYZ.png
176KB, 5760x1080px
Best theme for best legendaries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eT_BDFGges
>>
File: 1465652611232.jpg (17KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465652611232.jpg
17KB, 220x250px
>>32501331
>this track should have been the apex of the main story but Xerneas and Yveltal have such a high capture rate you barely hear it until you encounter Zygarde
This track deserved better.
>>
Area music is great
Battle music is all shit except team flare
>>
>>32500871
Go Ichinose didn't work on this and it sure shows.
>>
>>32500871
Lumiose city gave me a fucking headache to try and navigate. So many damn cafes.
>>
>>32501629
Music was ok
>>
>>32500871
It isn't hated, what?
Gym leader theme isn't the only theme
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.