[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok fuckers, Corocoro will leak in a few days. We have a lot of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1-1.jpg (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1-1.jpg
105KB, 640x480px
Ok fuckers, Corocoro will leak in a few days.
We have a lot of "clues" but what do you really expect? A concrete announcement, a teaser (muh next month huge scoop) or literally nothing?
It's now or never guys
>>
>>32500554
Nothing. Gamefreak is gonna disappoint us and we won't get a new game this year. Mark my words.
>>
Have they ever made a corocoro announcement with no fanfair?

In the past, did they not say "keep your eyes on next months corocoro for a special pokemon announcement!"
>>
>>32500562
>What about omega ruby and alpha sapphire
>what about black and white
Sure dude
>>
>>32500554
A couple of new games. Sun 2 and Moon 2. 2 new form for Necrozma, in the same style of Solgaleo and Lunala. Still for 3DS
>>
>>32500554
>it's now or never

Im pretty sure it's either now or later
>>
I really wish we get a new game. I haven't even played SM yet and don't want to play it til we have a new one in the foreseeable future since postgame is reported to be that shitty.

Meanwhile I've been nuzlocking...
>>
It will be fucking nothing
>>
Probably just showing the box arts of the games and that's it. Nothing all that exciting because if it is this month they'll make a proper announcement first.
>>
At most a teaser, when is the last time they've revealed anything major via Coro Coro and not YouTube so it's worldwide
>>
>>32500583
May is the only reasonable month to announce a third version like Stars. June is still possible thought, with the E3 direct and shit like that, but knowing Gamefreak... is very unlikely.

So yeah, if we don't receive any news by June, at this point this all Stars thing is literally bs
>>
>>32500613
>at this point this all Stars thing is literally bs
Stars has been BS since the very fucking beginning.
>>
>>32500592
it's not just a matter of postgame, SM main story also falls flat and doesn't even come close to delivering like it could've been
>>
>>32500560
no game this year but what about an announcement for a game next year?
>>
>>32500554
Didn't Corocoro say it'd reveal everything about Marshadow this month
>>
>>32500968
No, they didn't.
>>
>>32500927
They're not gonna announce a game 12+ months in advance, retard. If the game comes out next year they will announce it this time next year.
>>
>>32500554
Nothing.
>>
CoroCoro could leak any day now and since we didnt get any reveals or announcements that means nothing significant will be in CoroCoro
>>
>>32500613
>Third Version

fun fact: HGSS and ORAS were both announced May 9 of their respective years.

>>32501096
>what is Spring release
Black/White came out in like early March didnt they
>>
>>32500554
I expect a lot of fags to be butt blasted
>>
>>32501827
>may 10 today
Well that ship's already sailed
>>
>>32500743
I think I agree with this, haven't got SM yet but the way retards hype up its story as the second coming of Jesus, makes me think they are over hyping the same shitty reused plot
>>
>>32501096
>What is diamond and pearl
>>
>>32501836
precisely, so no DiaPer remakes.
>>
>>32500592
You can play it and go back to nuzlocking.

>>32501862
Its by far the best along with bw. /vp/ hates it because its there, as usual.
>>
>>32500599
They became more savvy since gen 6 but lots of info came from leaks first and hits youtube hours or a day later.
>>
>>32501911
>Its by far the best along with bw. /vp/ hates it because its there, as usual

no its not, stop shilling
>>
>>32501827
>Black/White came out in like early March didnt they
No. B/W were September, B2/W2 were June. Regardless it's still 10 months until next March, makes no sense to announce it now.

>>32501884
>What is diamond and pearl
Games that were released in September, what's you're point?
>>
>>32502128
s/you're/your
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.