[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder what was Arcues thinking when creating this whore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7171.png (2MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7171.png
2MB, 1500x1000px
I wonder what was Arcues thinking when creating this whore?
>>
>>32500449
Arcues needs to remove them. Through purging.
>>
>>32500449
I think Arceus had no personal control over it. The blame lies in what created the need for sexual reproduction in the first place. Which I don't know the theories for that in real life either, so dag if I could reason it out for this. I do know that the one directly responsible is Xerneas, as it's coexistence with Yveltal makes it impossible for any lesser beings to have an eternal existence. Thus, mortal life and the necessity to procreate.
>>
>>32500449
Arceus didn't create her, she just evolved from an ancient Mew like most non-legendary pokémon.
>>
>>32500449
"lizard... uh... nut... thighs..."
>>
>>32500469

Edgy.
>>
I wish male Salandit and Combee could evolve. Did anybody find any fanmade Salandit evos they liked?
>>
>>32500661
Well, both of these are based on something that exists in real life, except that bees are mostly infertile females except for the queen and the drone is technically another caste as well. Female reptiles do often end up being the larger and nastier of the two, but not to this extent, and the reverse harem does not exist as far as I know either. I could be mistaken.
>>
>>32500654
It's the only way to remove all the lizards.
>>
>>32500449
Hahaha... I don't really know.
>>
>>32500682
Bulbapedia says that Salandit and Salazzle are based off of a species of whiptail that is completely female due to beijg a hybrid.
>>
>>32500449
The dragons needed something nice to fug. The best thing in their egg group, the most fuggable one, was Altaria. Think about that for a second. The poor guys. To let His dragon sons have some fun, He made Salazzle and put it in their egg group.

Praise the Judge, Lord Arceus. He cares for all.
>>
>>32500449
Hey God can get drunk too
>>
>>32500449
Nothing, because it was a conscious decision by 500 fucking Japanese men. Seriously, I never thought I'd read the words 'reverse harem' in Pokemon in my goddamn life.
>>
>>32500717
Dragons and reptiles too, maybe not snakes
>>
>>32500717
Salazzle with Zard and Sceptile in its reverse harem when?
>>
>>32500694
I remember hearing somewhere that they had the nickname "lesbian lizards" or something like that. Maybe I'm just stupid.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.