[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so horribly wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: M17_English_poster.png (162KB, 230x326px) Image search: [Google]
M17_English_poster.png
162KB, 230x326px
What went so horribly wrong?
>>
at least it's the best XY movie
>>
>>32496293
Looked more like an anime special episode rather than own movie. Very weak in my opinion.
>>
>>32496293
Literally run down Tangled
>>
>>32496310
>>
>>32496293
The three opposing theives shouldve got more screentime. They were pretty cool and I wanted to know more about their relationship and backstory to each other
>>
the girls alternate outfits were nice
>>
Not enough porking
>>
>>32496293
Diancie
>>
>>32496293
It's probably the best modern Pokemon movie since Darkrai. Its problem is that it's a Pokemon movie.

Yveltal being the real threat while the thieves jobbed around was good. I'm surprised the writers actually made t seem threatening, especially when compared to the previous movie antagonists.

Also it was comfy as fuck.
>>
>>32496536
>"Oh no! My kingdom is collapsing and my people are dying!"
>"Fuck thay though cause I wanna go shopping and be a wild and free reblllious young princess!"
Yeah Diancie a shit
>>
File: Vet-sama.png (153KB, 326x349px) Image search: [Google]
Vet-sama.png
153KB, 326x349px
>>32496558
It didn't even feel like a movie no less a pokemon one. It was exactly what >>32496319 said. It was more of a special than a movie. It was your basic road trip movie without any of the elements to make a road trip movie good. Ash and friends were literally tossed in and they tried to shoehorn in a relationship between the legendary and a character like how they did with Jirachi/Max, May/Manaphy, etc. with Bonnie and Diancie but nothing was done with it. By the end we all forgot they had a special relationship so the impact of what comes from it doest feel all that impactful. The only good things about it were Yveltal and the thieves. Even then the theives shouldve had more screentime and developed their history and relationship with the other thieves and expanded upon the relationship between Yveltal and Xerneas, make it seem like a brother sister thing that balance each other out to show teach that Yveltal isn't a bad guy, it's a cycle of life to keep balance.

Diance was severely underplayed. With her being the diamond mythical, no stunning visual were made to take advantage of the aesthetical beauty of diamonds and didn't give her a mythical feel.

Overall, a very underwhelming film with wasted potential.
>>
It was just boring. It was nice to see Diancie dressing up with Bonnie and Serena, but nothing really else happens until too late in the film for me to be awake.
>>
One thing that always bothered me is that no one batted an eye at Diance. I mean I know crazy looking pokemon are an everyday thing but this things is a MYTHICAL AND IS A FREAKING PINK DIAMOND. Id say that maybe that Diancie was lost in history after being in the caves for so long but they look up the damn thing and she's been praised throughout time as a benefactoral goddess
>>
>>32496310
that's a shame really
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.