[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Zelda Cycle applies to Pokemon. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

The Zelda Cycle applies to Pokemon.
Prove me wrong.
>>
the what
>>
>>32493947
I can't, there's a thread right now praising XY fucking chibis of all things.
>>
>>32493947
Only for you, and also only because you shouldn't be playing pokemon in the first place.
>>
>>32493947
No, youre totally fucking right. 10 fold on this board.

There must be a constant influx of newfaggotry, because otherwsie I dont get how you fags dont see the cycle either. Its like fucking clockwork, every god damn generation has a reverse honeymoon period and then falls into "worst game ever hoennfags/sinnohfags/unovafags/kalosfags/alolafags on suicide watch!!!!", and then after the next gen comes out people praise the last for being "comfy" and other stupid, non-objective shit.

Everyone sucks. I hate you all.
>>
File: 1447858018374.png (271KB, 1004x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447858018374.png
271KB, 1004x600px
>>32493952
>>
>>32493954
Chibi is simply nothing more than an art style preference. If you're going to get mad about anything with what's wrong with gen6 you could at least pick something not completely subjective lol.

Personally I love the chibi style and am really glad we got it for a whole generation. Pokemons art style changes every gen and we're out of the chibi one so stop fucking complaining about it and don't play them if you don't like it.
>>
>>32493976
can't you just pretend to be completely oblivious just like everybody else, it is what is good for you
>>
>>32493947
No. ORAS is still considered trash.
>>
>>32493986
Well good thing that everyone loves BotW and hates Skyward Sword
>>
>>32493947

The Zelda Cycle doesn't exist, or at least not in the same way that people think it does.

When a new game comes out, people don't just magically start liking the previous one.

What happens is that the trolls and shitposters move on to trolling the new games, and the people who have always liked the previous game are no longer drowned out.
>>
>>32493947
Doen't people love the new Zelda and still shit on Skyward Sword? That pretty much disproves the Zelda Cycle.
>>
File: 1470235790551.gif (496KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
1470235790551.gif
496KB, 500x214px
>>32493986
>Botw object of hate
>skyward sword good
>>
>>32494264
>>32495093
>they don't know about the honeymoon phase
>>
The Zelda cycle doesn't apply to Zelda, because plenty of people hated Skyward Sword then and hate it now.
>>
I've always liked XYORAS.
I stopped liking SM once I got to play them.
>>
X and Y has been trashed, no, Gen 6 as a whole has been trashed ever since it's been released. And I still see a fuckton of hate to this day.
>>
>>32495143
>tfw Skyward Sword was so bad it killed the cycle
>>
I loved Skyward Sword, but I don't remember anyone else turning around on it. Everyone still seems to regard it as bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>32493986
People that don't like BotW haven't played it, and SS is good no matter how much people likes to bitch about motion controls.
>>
>>32494000
ORAS is only considered trash by contrarians in /vp/. Literally everywhere else it's loved.
>>
>>32497405
yeah, nukids love hand holding.
>>
>>32497405
I don't really see ORAS being liked anywhere.
>>
It doesn't. You love the games you played as kid the most and you hate the games from when you were a teenager and then you love the games from your college years, but not as much as your childhood games.
>>
>>32495127
>le honeymoon phase

Nice try, this ain't pokemon, you fuck.
>>
test
>>
>>32497425
People only dislike it because muh Battle Frontier, everything else they did perfectly.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.