[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zapdos is a girl! A Girl!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: zapdos-rg.png (40KB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
zapdos-rg.png
40KB, 260x173px
Zapdos is a girl! A Girl!!!!
>>
I can understand Pokemon dieties like the weather trio or Arceus and his archangels but why are the birds and the dogs legendaries? Other than being very powerful there doesn't seem to be a reason why there's only one of them.
>>
>>32491432
All legendary pokemon are non-binary special snowflakes! Non-binary special snowflakes!
>>
>>32491432
Go away Justin
>>
>>32491485
> In the anime, Professor Oak states that Articuno and Moltres combined powers of ice and fire are the source and cradle of the oceans, and that Zapdos' electric energy creates the currents and streams, which is why the three ancient creatures are closely bound to the guardian of the ocean, Lugia.

The birds were basically the weather trio before the weather trio.

The dogs were based off of various mythical creatures, like Chinese guardian lions, qilins, Japanese demons, etc.
>>
>>32491494
No. Their genders are just unknown. That doesn't mean they don't have one.
>>
>>32491502
Who?
>>
>>32491485
>really powerful rare pokemon that get legends written about them
Literally all of them
>>
>>32491579
Gender is more than just a spectrum, you know.
>>
>>32491722
Not in Pokemon.
>>
>>32491722
Gender is a grammatical structure. It's a system for classifying nouns. I wanna cockslap the dipshit that decided to use the word for social sexual characteristics.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.