[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone willing to help with a speech about hacking in tournaments?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_omjmyyZhpK1u89bkvo5_540.jpg (70KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omjmyyZhpK1u89bkvo5_540.jpg
70KB, 540x304px
My teacher didn't have "have 5 sources" on the rubric, but when I asked yesterday he said I needed them. My speech is about players hacking and editing their pokemon teams mid-tournament. Anyone have links to sources I could use? Any small thing may be useful. I'm currently looking as well.
>inb4 school=underage
I'm currently a senior in college
>>
File: spider flan jiggle.gif (749KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
spider flan jiggle.gif
749KB, 540x360px
but...why this of all thing
>>
>>32491045
What kind of cringe guy are you? wtf
>>
>>32491061
Teacher said he want's subjects he's never heard about before, should it be something I know a lot about to make writing the speech easier. Only issue is I know too much and forgot to search for sources
>>
>>32491045
>Teacher, not professor
>Needing to be told about sources
>Grading rubric

>College

No offense, but I'm skeptical.
>>
Lmao, what a fag
>>
File: you can(not) pass this class.jpg (54KB, 640x817px) Image search: [Google]
you can(not) pass this class.jpg
54KB, 640x817px
>>32491045
>doing a college speech on pokemon
Jesus christ dude. Sounds as autistic as this. Don't do it for your own sake
>>
>>32491082
Maybe it's different in larger colleges but I'm in a community college. in reality it feels like high school 2.0.
this is also the lowest level speech course I could take to pass.
>>
>>32491045
>Mac OS Ash
>>
>>32491101
I don't care what other people think at this point. it's the end of the year, I know nobody in the class, and its my final semester. I'm never coming back after this
>>
>>32491141
>I'm never coming back after this

You are if that's your speech, nigga.
>>
>class assignment related to Pokemon

You might as well just off yourself right now
>>
File: sX2GaM1.jpg (451KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
sX2GaM1.jpg
451KB, 3264x2448px
>>32491141
Yeah that would be a perfectly fine reason, if everyone and their infant child didn't own a phone with camera and internet capabilities. You might be able to maintain anonymity if they don't catch your face, but you'll still see it. You'll still know everyone is laughing at your faggotry.
>>
File: 1494010019129.png (97KB, 632x473px) Image search: [Google]
1494010019129.png
97KB, 632x473px
>>32491141
>>
>>32491108
Community College is only two years...
>>
>>32491101
If I ever enrolled with a class and the first thing I saw when I walked in the room that creature, I'd drop out of college for good.
>>
>>32491236
everyone here refers to year 2 as senior. year 1 is freshman.
Either way, I was able to find useful sources by now. I found one website that had an article with it's own sources. I'm just copying them.
>>
>>32491203
pokemon is at least something that the majority of college aged kids grew up with so it won't be as bad as mlp or anime
>>
>>32491272
it's still pretty bad
>>
>>32491256
There's actually a kid in my class that looks just like that but without the mask. full trench coat and fedora. mentioned in an introduction speech he likes to research the paranormal. There's also a furry who goes on furaffinity in public. At least I know my speech wont be the cringe-iest.
>>
File: 1493641913506.png (125KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
1493641913506.png
125KB, 660x350px
>>32491298
>furaffinity in public
But why?
>>
>>32491045
Vgc player here, this doesn't happen. There's not one recorded instance of it happening to my knowledge because you hand in a team sheet at the beginning of the tournament. Raikoo hacked his team in the middle of London internats just to prove it was possible but that's the only thing I'm aware of. Even then he would only have been able to modify EVs and IVs and team sheets have since been updated to include these so that's not possible now.
>>
>>32491316
I REALLY don't know. I'm 90% sure he has mild autism, or at least no sense of social norms. he sits right behind me in class. I've seen his drawings. Everything he draws has a Disney "LionKing" or "Rio" look to it. He's not a bad artist to be honest. I almost feel bad when I see him on that site. Then again, I heard furrys are willing to pay a lot for commissions.
>>
>>32491347
I have in my speech a few lines about the sheets, and how they were originally meant for commentary and commentary only before they actually started to look at them. I didn't know about the EVs and IVs thing though. I thought it was just Pokemon/Moves/Item/Nature.
My professor won't look it up, so I'll just leave it out
>>
>>32491141
>>32491045

>Senior in college writing about hacking in Pokemon

You're better off talking about spoofing in PoGo to relate to the normies. Even then you're way out there.

>inb4 this is Verlis crowdsourcing the next video.
>>
>>32491354
>friends who gladly do furry commissions
>make absolute bank compared to other commission fags who have standards
Guess there is a price for dignity
>>
Get the fuck out verlisify.
>>
>>32491045
Go back and get your fucking grade 8
>>
>>32491101
what's bad is that. i really wouldn't mind him doing that presentation if he looked normal
>>
You're full of grammar mistakes. Learn to write properly first.
>>
>>32491396
Back in 2011, senior year, when Pokemon was its lesst cool and lowest point, I had two pick my favorite past time and favorite artist and find a way to relate them in a speech.
I did a Lady Gaga + Pokemon speech where I went full autism and made her a character in the Pokemon World and went very into detail in her role.
I lived, no big deal.
>>
Jesus wept.

Don't do this to yourself, big guy.
You must have god damn balls of steel to even think about attempting this but in reality they will shun you. Crucify you. You know how you have no friends right now and it seemingly can't get any worse?... If you do this you will know true loneliness. You will be a leper. They will picket your funeral.

Dear god. Please don't do this.

Oh but injecting legal pokemon is pretty good and gives no advantage over breeding.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.